The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well met my friends.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've played my fair share of WoW over the years, though I can't honestly boast having any high leveled characters. I played on the official servers for the majority of my experience, and got sick of how disappointing the RP is there. I've gone back twice to give it a second chance, only to remember why I left. I find that while I very much enjoy the gameplay, at the same time I grow tired of the grind quickly. It has only been when I've found small pockets of decent roleplay that I've lasted longer. I do like helping people out whenever I see them, especially when a heal is only a button press away. I prefer being IC, but I also like the odd moment where I can get to know the person behind the character, as it were.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born and raised in Canada, and that would also be where I currently reside. My main language is English, but I know a tiny bit of French on the side. Just don't ask me something in French, because we'll probably be here for ages as I try to remember. XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started out playing World of Warcraft. It was only after I'd left the game for the first time and returned to it that I started reading up on the lore. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the amount that I found. That brought me to playing Warcraft III, and that's when I fell in love with the characters. It gave me a new appreciation for the world, and made me desire some real roleplay within it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

A friend of mine found this server a little while ago, and told me how he'd joined. He was impressed at the level of roleplay he'd found thus far. I always hated playing on the RP/RP-PVP servers because the amount of OOC was horrible. In fact, those players would make fun of the RPers, which is stupid considering they were on an RP server. I'm very excited to get to be amongst real RPers again.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I've done my fair share of roleplay over the years, be it in game in a tavern, during a battle, or even just in a channel while I've been leveling. I really love actually moving about during roleplay, but I'm game for just about anything. I'm not huge on forum rping, but I've been known to get involved once in a while.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Ah. This may take a bit of thought, because I enjoy them all depending on the character I play. I must admit that I like the Blood Elves for their hunger for power, and fine line between corruption and nobility. I also pity them for the treatment they suffered at the hands of the Alliance when they turned their backs on them. I suppose I also like the Forsaken for much of the same reasons, though I haven't played one in a long time. I haven't played much of the orcs, but I love Thrall's passionate belief in honour, and the strength he showed on his path to becoming Warchief. On the Alliance side, I used to love the Humans most, but found myself drawn to the Dwarves in the end. Their love of battle, with a mixture of drunken humour and pride made me join their ranks for a time.

With class, I have to admit that my favourite is the Paladin. I suppose it's because a lot of the tenets and beliefs coincide with a lot of my own, as well as the ability to heal others while defending them in the same stroke. I loved the Order of the Silver Hand in the lore, as well as their leader Uther. I was incredibly sad to see how much damage Arthas truly did to such a proud group, but was glad when they began to see their former glory as they became part of the Argent Crusade.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to find like minded people who are very much into intense roleplay, while at moments just sitting back for the casual chat as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like that unlike most other RP that I've found, your server comes out and says that sometimes you aren't always the focus. So many people fall to godmodding, or obsessing how important their character is instead of trying to work with other people to create a story together. I also very much like that roleplay is a requirement here, and is enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I apologize if this seems a bit rushed, but I'm about due for work, and I'm slightly rusty.

To say that he was angry might have been an understatement. Of course paladins frowned upon extremes of rage, but Argerek really couldn't give a damn at this moment in time. Three years. Three lightblasted years, and still he could not embrace or even feel the power of the Light. His teachers were constant in their reminders that he needed to let go of the past, and take hold of the future. Easy for them to say; they didn't see their family murdered by a thousand hulking undead. He could still remember each moment; from the hot spray of blood on his face as his mother was cut down, to hiding under a stinking corpse, hoping that the undead would pass him by in their feeding frenzy. A part of him hated the Light. A part of him wondered why it had abandoned him in that time, abandoned even the paladins that fought so hard to save the doomed city of Lordaeron.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I apologize if I seem a bit shy and awkward at first. I really do want to get to know people, but I have trouble making the first move. I hope to fix that with you guys, but I'm sorry if I fall back on bad habits. X_X
Welcome to the server! We can all be shy from time to time so no need to worry about that, if you have any questions just ask anyone here and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help you!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings my dear friends. I am here to give you some information and apply. Ukrainieccc 1 9,131 04-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Lunarleopard19's Introduction. Hello, new friends! Lunarleopard19 1 571 05-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Friends, Hordlings, Countrymen... TimrousBeastie 4 1,170 08-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Well met, friends. Calcyon 1 695 03-23-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Young male looking for friends to share special moments with PandaDude 1 645 03-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Andrasia