The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well met strangers
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Tjeerd, a twentyyearsomething creative and general roleplayer. I've been playing D&D (3rd, 3.5e) for about eight years now, started some months ago in uniSys (another RP-ruleset) and attended some LARPs.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Dutch, with written English being adequate (my english pronunciation however)...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started years ago with Warcraft II, followed by Warcraft III (much more interesting lorewise IMO) and ended up with WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, it's the first one I found when googling "private roleplay server", after looking a bit in the community I decided to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything but event-based roleplay... I find that somehow awkward.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
1. Tauren, Orcs, Forsaken, Draenei, Gnomes (great races to roleplay, they all have a "gimmick" which I like)
6. Trolls, Dwarves (same as 1, but not that fond of)
7. Human (meh... just meh)
So: everything but elves... I severely loathe elves (in most fantasy-settings, save for the dark eldar in W40K). They're the most overrated race in post-Tolkien fantasy. This isn't a pet peeve, this is a masor psychotic hatred (to adapt a George Carlin quote).
(I don't mind other people playing elves, but I'd rather eat sharp shards of glass covered in anthrax than playing an elf myself.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a mature community who knows the difference between IC and OoC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity, tolerance and anti-powerplay ones. Unfortunately these are often overlooked.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My apologies, but I hardly write stories: I prefer the spur of the moment improvisation which is roleplaying over writing stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Since the WoW setting uses popular culture a lot, I sometimes use references to popular culture in my roleplaying as well. This isn't ment as something out of character, but just adding a second layer to make fun of "real life" things.
Since roleplying in WoW is text-based, my characters tend to have a certain manner of speech. If you don't understand what my character sais but would like to know it OoC, feel free to whisper me.
Syrion Wrote:Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity, tolerance and anti-powerplay ones. Unfortunately these are often overlooked.

No worries about that, dear. Here at CoTH we make sure that these rules are upheld, you may not see the immediate action, but once someone has committed an offense and has proof(make sure to screenshot it), they are dealt with privately and if they continue to do it they are suspended or banned. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Heh, good to hear! I was talking about roleplaying in MMORPG's in general.