The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Werk werk.
So, I'm sure most of you don't even know me. But that's alright. I have been delaying making this thread for eons - probably because I didn't want to - but there's no use stalling anymore. I'm leaving...

For about a year. Life has generally been a tad rough on me these last few months, physically and mentally, and I just found a job once again. The catch? I have to go down and work in İzmir for about 8-12 months. I hope I can return to Istanbul once again after that. Hopefully.

So, on the 14th, I'm leaving. I wasn't particularly active on the server these last two months or so anyway, but I still wanted to post this. Procedure, making sure people know, whatever. You get the point. Needless to say, I'm going to miss this server. I'll still be on Skype - just not as often - so feel free to poke me there if you want to.

I thought about thanking specific people for what they added to me as a person, then decided against it. One, it would've sounded like I was leaving permanently; two, I realized that the community as a whole added to me as a person.

So with that...take care, CotH. Love you all.
Active Characters:
Velennia - Anchorite. Has a strange liking for tea.
Vynthia Blackfire - Magistrix. Craves sightseeing.
Vanessa Briarthorn - Seemingly timid housewife. Enjoys painting.

I'll miss you WingedReaver :). Enjoy the adventure.

Life is indeed an adventure. Drink a coffee for me and someday I'll look in the grounds at the bottom of my mug for you.

Sent from the mobile beard via Tapatalk2!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I'll miss you! QQ
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werk werk Yandere 14 1,659 11-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Yandere