The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What Goes Bump in the Night.
Spoiler:

[Image: 3790424828_07f238afe4_b.jpg]

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

(“Supernatural Horror in Literature”, November 1925 to May 1927)

You cannot escape your nightmares anymore.

You thought you were free when your eyes opened.

You were wrong.

This is the time of the year when all of the horrors come to life. When nightmares become real. Can you face your deepest fears? We shall see soon enough. Bump in the Night is an event idea in which you purposely subject your characters to their darkest fears to see how they react. To permanently alter them for better or for worse. There will be a permanent character warning, and the event is not a gentle one. There will be situations of very dark and twisted stories and events. If you do not enjoy dark rp, do not sign up.

At this point in time I am looking for those willing to assist me in this. With Halloween coming up, I have decided to create an event based around the pureness of horror. This will be a dark event, with little to no uplifting moments. If you do wish to join, be sure to partake in lighter rps when you are not in this. Always dark rp will leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

Signups will not be open yet. There still is the matter of planning this out fully. But I do require aid as I said above. If you have an interest in making this a sinister but good event, send me a PM or poke me on skype (Kagetheshadow). Until then, Sweet Dreams.

Rules are the Server rules. Don't be swearing in the OOC chat either. and as a note once again There is a constant character warning for death and or maiming. You have been warned. Sign ups begin now. The event shall be hosted on the 1st to the 2nd of November! What I need is the following for any participants.

Forum Name:

Character Name:

Likes/Dislikes:

Deepest Fear:

PM that to me so I can keep it on record and start planning horrible wonderful things for your character to endure enjoy!
Aaannd I'm a derp. Completely forgot those days are the days I'm gonna be with my girl. So!

We'll be coming the week after. 11/1 and 11/2. Sound good?
Valicor recommends editing the original post and changing the dates.

/thumbs up
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
A shameless bump. If you want to have a good story for your character please sign up soon! Planning is going on, so be quick!
Fear-based events are among my most absolute kind. I'm in.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
You got me already signed up and ready to be broken!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
A shameless bump The more the merrier!
Lets get some more people in here!
Is there a time of day for this? I'd like to know in order to plot my own Halloween thing.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
It'll be the week after Halloween so I don't think it'll be much of an issue! (it'll also be an all day thing over the course of two days)
I'm curious as to how this event will take place. Will it be like in Kidnapped, assembling people in a small area after kidnapping them to enact these horrors? .....or?
All will be revealed when this begins.
I need to know where the event will take place before I figure out which character to throw at the event (and PM you the info).
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Geoni Wrote:I need to know where the event will take place before I figure out which character to throw at the event (and PM you the info).
^ This.
Also, Jaedyn happens to be stuck in one area of the globe for his guild. Because of this, and the fact that I've submitted Jae for this event, I need to find out exactly how he's going to get involved because it'd be tricky to involve him in a different area without kidnapping him or something to that degree.
Fair enough. You'll be drugged. Simple as that.

But the area that it will be in? I can't give it away without ruining the story. The drugging can happen anywhere at anytime in the world, so you don't really need to know where I guess.