The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What? Him too?!
*sigh*

Yes, yes I am here on this grand ol' wagon. I'd like constructive feedback on any/all of my characters. If you'd like to really rip me apart or just slap me around in general by all means send a PM. With that said my fellow Conquest friends....

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Seriously? Nobody?

Welp, I came over and checked this forum to see if anyone I play with frequently have feedback threads up. And the way things have been shaping up lately, you do count.

I like how Taelyn brought his whole crew over to BB and is proceeding to be the same brat he was before. It adds some realistic opposition to investigations - and it adds a person who will willingly send his buddies in to kick you around if things turn sour.
Almost adds a moblike feel. It's awesome.

Now that Lene is in the same guild as Calandil (known to me as Taelyn's chew toy :D ), with the same goals, it should be very entertaining.
I love Tae cause his gay, love you for the same reason and I can never get enough of haggling you!

Soon I'll give you that swedish on Vent.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I like having Tae sit there and ridicule Antonio, and then just having Antonio get up and do some weird gesture and then leave, and then stare at chat for his reaction. It's fun!
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
Teege's Tae really deserves a hand for being what seems to me like the most consistent 'actor' during the last year in the whole Ratchet-Booty Bay shady business scene. You'll always find him around, be able to throw a storyline-rope his way or just get a quick, usually hillarious, reaction scene.

I've taken Tae as rather a role-model in how he manages to not compromise any of the racial prejudice expected of a Sin'Dorei, yet still get RP in with 'most anyone that enters his proximity. He's a prime example of a legit awnser to the classical "Whut R belves doin in Ratchet/BB, lol??" question.

His passive-agressive streak does wonders in creating conflict ranging from the verbal (be it insults or clashes on ideas) to the physical. What's also remarkable is how Tae manakes to authentically work up the mob boss image without being the angry sue-ish in-your-face wannabe leader.

There's isn't anything I would change, but maybe rather suggest something. Whenever you've taken 'Stroryteller' prerogatives off of Tae, I've always seen good inclusive RP to spring up - Seeing as you're often enough around, and sometimes seem bored - I'd suggest taking as much initiative to generate plot as you'd like, since Tae is definetely the kind of pillar-character that can hold up a plot.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
In all seriousness though, you were the first solid RP and friend I had here, the first friendly face even. I still remember Tae standing in beige patched leather outside the Ratchet tavern and how Celeg and he complained about the more brutal races there and how it was nice to meet someone of more refined heritage.

And basically with every character I make you want to RP, and almost every time we can find a great way to do so, even if we never really get the time. My time here on CotH would be alot less fun if I did not have you log in now and then and greet me with a 'Hey ghey.' Your characters are deep and still very down to earth, which I like alot. What I must applaud most of all is taht you can keep your character interesting for so long, very few manage that.

The only negative thing I can think of about your RP is a vibe that you could not let Taelyn end up as an underdog in an situation. All this after some IC/OOC drama in BB. -I got the vibe back then-, but you never RP that way with me. Then you just lay on your back, legs in the air.
Cheers my sparkly bruncher from San Fransisco!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]