The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: What MMOs are you playing/plan to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Age of Conan
11.97%
14 11.97%
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
20.51%
24 20.51%
City of Heroes
5.13%
6 5.13%
World of Warcraft (Live, currently)
15.38%
18 15.38%
World of Warcraft (When WotLK comes out)
28.21%
33 28.21%
EverQuest I or II
0%
0 0%
Dark Age of Camelot
0%
0 0%
Lineage I or II
0.85%
1 0.85%
Any Free-To-Play MMOs
10.26%
12 10.26%
Other (Feel free to post a reply elaborating!)
7.69%
9 7.69%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What MMOs are you playing/plan to play?
I'm currently playing on the Cimmerian server, though; I may be switching to Wicanna.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Meh.. Just meh. :|
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Oh yes, I do hope no one just up and 'forgets' about CoTH and its storylines while they enjoy there AoC :|
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I have no money for MMO's, and I use a Mac. el.o.el.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Warhammer online... Do I really need to elaborate on that?
I mean... Warhammer... Online...

"For the dark prince!"
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Warhammer online... Do I really need to elaborate on that?
I mean... Warhammer... Online...

"For the dark prince!"

Everyone loves them some Warhammer. I remember buying the expensive little models that you had to paint yourself.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I still buy those little models... *eyes twitch* Though I can´t afford them, but to play around with them is soo fun!

"The legions of pleasure devours!"
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I suppose I'm cheap 'n' all.. so I like free MMO's :P
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
What are some system specs people are using for Age of Conan? I'm just wondering how much more powerful I'm gonna need my machine to be. I run WoW nicely on above average graphics, but the system specs on the pre-order page made it look like I didn't even have half of what was needed to run AoC decently. *sighs* I wish I knew someone with a copy to try out on my computer.
If I found out my buddy code, I'd lend you it so that you could try the game out etc., I just have no idea how to get the specs for AoC, all I can tell you is that they are pretty hardcore. I need to buy a new graphics card. :/ You'll also need at the very least two gigs of RAM.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Amerason Wrote:If I found out my buddy code, I'd lend you it so that you could try the game out etc., I just have no idea how to get the specs for AoC, all I can tell you is that they are pretty hardcore. I need to buy a new graphics card. :/ You'll also need at the very least two gigs of RAM.

Well that sucks. D: I want to try the game out, but I'm afraid that it probably won't run on my computer. I do know someone who plays it just fine without two gigs of RAM, though. But I thinks he has a way better video card than I do. Somehow these things tend to balance each other out.
I wanted to try out AoC, but a mate's bought it with a slightly better PC than mine, and got a rate of 4 Frames per Second. No chances for me, in other words.
Warhammer Online looks great though, and who knows, perhaps it'll run well enough for me to create a dwarf! :)
Warhammer Online. When it comes out I will most likely cancel my Warcraft subscription. I mean, WoW is great and all, and I really don't have any issues with it, but I'm ready for a change. Warhammer just looks and sounds amazing.

Another one I'm keeping an eye on is Guild Wars 2. I'm excited about being able to move around in the zones. Jumping? Yes please. And really, it is a well done game for being free to play.

Wrath of the Lich King is meh for me. I'm fairly unhappy about the latest about the Death Knight class. Draenei Death Knights? I don't think so.
Ainathiel Ravensong - Shy Night Elf druidess
Syraelina Ny'ami - Cynical Blood Elf shadow priestess
Kyaenistye - Duty-bound Draenei priestess (eventually)

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
WoW's probably the latest MMO I'll play. (I like the private servers) I wouldn't mind being on the development end of one, but playing a new one? No thanks. They feel like the same thing over and over again: number grinding chatroom with pictures. I'll look into netgaming over the Wii instead.
˜★Sketch Blog
I still play Warcraft 3 roleplays :)

I don't think I'll leave that for quite some time, it's good to get together with some friends on that and just rp for like 3 or so hours :)
Jessika Iskuri - Human Female Priest. Shy, innocent, cute little thing.
Dias Raveindell - Human Male Warrior. Cold, silent lone warrior type.

Cassandra Singlider - Human Female Mage. (Deceased)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel