The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What are these, 'friends' you speak of?
Hallo.

I'm bored. :(

You can fix this by offering role-play to me from time to time. I promise I won't bite! I have a handful of characters that I have a craving for, and hopefully you'll find them interesting! So let's see...

Krian Duskbinder: My pseudo-main, I would really like to get him involved with people or some sort of storyline. Long story short, he's a blood knight master who's lost his family to the Scourge, grim-dark, now a proud patriot of Silvermoon. He's good for any blood elves, more so blood knights if you want a colleague or a boss connection. Can also buck heads with most non-elves and traitorous, odd elves. He's mostly limited to Blood elf lands, unless there's a good reason for him to be elsewhere.

Calia Dolance: Ex-scarlet priestess, she's been through a lot and I still want to get her involved in more trouble. I want to throw her into the Lordaeron conflict again and see how it goes for her. Otherwise, she'll be doing priestly duties at Hearthglen or Stormwind.

Mava Shadowstep: My poor little night elf, basically she's been a failure with her dream to be a warden and her duty as a sentinel. A lot of stuff as happened to her ICly that morphed her character to where she is now, working in a temple of Elune as an acolyte, trying to find her place in the world. She could use hugs. :( And only night elves/Draenei for her. Maybe humans if they're nice.

Noria Duskbinder: A 'therapist' and practiced Shadowmage, she's my more elegant and bookish blood elf that could deal with most of the people Krian would hate(they're cousins). Noria could find many reasons to bother a stranger. Just mind her snarky nature. She can be in most places where civilization reigns, her loyalty isn't with the horde or Silvermoon.

Zephra: Explorer hooves, she's a character I'm toying with, more or less someone I can put in nearly any situation. She's open to all, very neutral to worldly conflicts, and is an adapt Mage. If all else fails, she could be anywhere.

Nothing pops out, but you want to RP with me? I have a score of alts I can peer through and see who will match up better with what you want.

So, there's a list of characters I'm interested in role-playing. Now, I am 10x more available to RP over Skype, but I can log in to RP if you rather do that(we'll work it out). My Skype is Michael McKnight(er), so post here/PM me and we'll see what we can do! :D
Get into our delicious draenei RP again? I see you online a lot when it happens but I've never seen you join to reply to the call-outs.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I'm a little shy when it comes to events/social gatherings, mainly because it ends up with me having the urge to half-afk if nothing relevant is happening to my character, which can bog up an event/rp if people happen to wait on me. I'll try to attend the next time I see one though. :x
wow, I can't say as I know any of those characters :(
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
I don't log in very often. xD Most of these characters are ooooold. Apart from Zephra. I wouldn't be shocked if you haven't seen them.
I'm looking to kickstart my Draenei male Kharquan, and I remember we were planning on doing some RP once. (Or probably not) so I could roleplay with Zephra on Kharquan or I could hop onto my oldest character; Jakodus.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Sounds like fun, they could find some trouble to get into together. :)
Sounds like a plan, PM your Skype details or vice versa? Or hop on now?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
PM'd! (And my Skype is in the post you silly)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachi Needs RP and Friends SachikoMaeda 34 5,610 01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums