The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What do you think?
I am asking, what do you think is the best class for roleplay? What race do you think's best for roleplay? Do the two go well?
Also explain why you chose them 8)

I'll start;

Race: Draenei - Because their lore is action packed, and has the best outcomes for history and personality IMO.
Class: Paladin - I like the concept of the holy warrior, knight of god thing. Being the guy everyone cheers for, aving the day etc.

The two would go well, seeing as the majority of the Draenei become Vindicators, and they just have a kind and holy personality built into them i guess.

Volshi
Race: Tauren
Class: Any

Tauren just have the best culture. And -all- of their classes make sense in their culture. I cannot honestly pick one class over the other. From their fierce, strong warriors to their spiritual shamen, what is there not to like?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:Race: Tauren
Class: Any

Tauren just have the best culture. And -all- of their classes make sense in their culture. I cannot honestly pick one class over the other. From their fierce, strong warriors to their spiritual shamen, what is there not to like?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]