The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What do you think?
Quote: Also looking back, my response was rude.

Nah, I didn't think it was rude at all. Perfectly fine if you ask me.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Having glanced over a fresh string of feedback threads, I've had this bright idea to shamelessly bandwagon and bump my own.

Thus, blithely bobbing to the music of Billy Joel, I ask if anyone's any thoughts they'd like to share regarding my recent festivities?

I do look mainly to my own guild in this, but others that've roleplayed with me are just as invited to pitch their cents. Hardball, if you would.

It'd be cathartic to read some pessimist opinions on me that don't come from myself.
Would you advise me to quit? Would you say I should continue?

Would you comment that I've many areas I would do best to improve upon, or but a few?
My personality, attitude, and behaviors're as well relevant. If any are willing to share their observations on such.
Would you do it all again? Would you have done something different?

Would you write as unkindly as local policy permits? Would you kindly?

I've had very good experiences with you as of late, and I think you're doing very well! <3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
At risk of sounding fruity and trite.

(Who am I kidding? I'm doing it on purpose.)

I love you and everything you've done in front of me. I cannot wait for your return. My heart sinks at the lack of Felfire and horror in my life.

(11-11-2011, 10:40 AM)LostStranger Wrote: Thus, blithely bobbing to the music of Billy Joel. . .

I am afraid that we didn't start the fire, for you had always been the piano man in the ode of my time in CoTH. For the longest time, in the river of dreams that is RP, sometimes a fantasy, and sometimes an intricate part of my life, you have always played one of the most interesting villains that I would definitely tell her about it if I could.

As for your attitude, in all honesty, I don't really see much of a problem in it. You may be right, or they may be dead, but it's RP and IC actions have IC ramifications, and so it goes. The wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

The lullaby still plays, and the night is still young, so I look forward to RPing with you further in the near future!

He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Well, to be honest Lost. I envy you. You know a lot of beautiful words, some of which I have had to look up, and your emotes can truly be a feast for the eyes. Out of the top of my head I can't really think of any point to improve on.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
Good Points
Lost, I'm sure you've heard many times how much fun your writing is to read. No one sets a scene like you, and they are especially nice for a lover of fine detail like me.

You seem to keep whatever guild you're running active and glued together nicely. I remember hearing before this past reset that you ran an event or two, and I am not sure you're doing the same now. But, still! Guild(s) seem cohesive.

Bad Points
Stars in heaven are you stubborn. But, perhaps my own stubbornness brings it out when we clash. While your vocabulary can be a joy to read, sometimes it feels like I have to really put my foot down with incredible, nigh rude, directness to get you to the point of things.

I am unsure why you are so secretive with what your magic does, but please. Elaborate and be honest with it upfront. It would encourage a deal of trust between players. I, for one, will not have a problem with something debilitating so long as whoever is throwing something debilitating at Annabelle (or whoever I'm on) is honest with it. I suppose my months of leading has rendered me tired of games.

Your conversation skills are a tad...odd. You have a tendency to jump on me (perhaps others, I only know myself), run off with whatever the topic is, then fall deathly silent. It leaves one wondering how boring they might be, or if they offended you.

I believe that is all I can think of at the moment! Happy RPing.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
You shamelessly RP a badguy and aren't afraid of anything when doing so. For that, you get props from me.

my biggest mystery with you is you once said I was one of the better paladurn RPers you know BUT I NEVER RPd WITH YOU SO THIS COMPLIMENT BEWILDERS ME
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'll begin with the bad side because I do so detest saying bad things.

Bad Points
-As Corzilla above posted...you can be quite unyielding at times because I feel stubborn is not strong enough.
-More than once I've had to pull out a dictionary to figure out what you said.
-Goes hand in hand with the stubborn part, on just a few occasions I've observed that you can't or won't take no for an answer.

Good Points
-You've got the greatest imagination and scene-setting ability on the server. There have been times where I've been lost(see: recently) as to what exactly was going on...but once things got going all was well.
-I truly love how Tavren's outward appearance does nothing to betray the gentleman he is on the inside, the shift from reckless regard for life(mainly that of others) to the utmost care is seamless.
-I've actually been encouraged to improve my own vocabulary actively. Even though I do not speak in such a way during everyday life, you've still taught me quite a bit.
-You could turn a lecture about the chemical structure of a rock into a deep philosophical discussion about the hypocrisy that is the modern human.

I believe this quote is relevant here. "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

(11-11-2011, 04:00 PM)aroes Wrote: I'll begin with the bad side because I do so detest saying bad things.

Bad Points
-As Corzilla above posted...you can be quite unyielding at times because I feel stubborn is not strong enough.

-Goes hand in hand with the stubborn part, on just a few occasions I've observed that you can't or won't take no for an answer.

Spoiler:
[Image: 3355692361_06f17e3dd7.jpg]
Though lately I've been a tad inactive on Gavint, what I can say from recent RPs is that you contain chaos well.
(11-11-2011, 11:13 AM)Ozewse Wrote: At risk of sounding fruity and trite.

(Who am I kidding? I'm doing it on purpose.)

I love you and everything you've done in front of me. I cannot wait for your return. My heart sinks at the lack of Felfire and horror in my life.

Spoiler:
[Image: 1024-glenien-half.jpg]

Make a profile, n00b!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I have to agree with most of what's been said, but your stubbornness is a personality trait that I don't really think you should change to appease the populace of an online community. People will disagree with me, I know, but whatever. Conflict happens. I can however, say that it's almost wondrous watching Tavren tear a person's confidence down from a massive (albeit metalhorical) fortress, to it's foundations. I've told you such before though. Your s'mores are wonderful, you're rather fun to have a conversation with, and I can definitely say that it's been a pleasure the few interactions Tress and Tavren have had together.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
My Blackstone bash has been shelved for some time, as focus shifted to ensuring the Harvest got off the ground with grace and glory.

Suffice it to say...

Mission accomplished.

Though I've tended to refrain from direct interaction as of late...

Have you anything you'd care to comment, regarding my efforts?