The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What is this RP you speak of?
I hope this is up to standards. ~pray~. This looks like something I have craved for, for quite some time.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Sure did, long list if I might add, but all worth it.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend of mine told me to look you up, and well, here I am. I must say, impressive for a private-server. ~cough~ She is threatening me with death...Halp...Kidding.

3. How did you get into RP?

How else do people get into RP? D N D. I must say, I played the table-top for quite a few years and fell in lust with it. Then a friend told me about Everquest and I moved on to Role-play there. Eventually I found World of Warcraft and have stuck with it since, though I do enjoy to spend my Sundays still RPing table-tops.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A few friends from my DnD group were talking about it. I went out bought it and decided to kick Everquest to the curb. I started out playing Alliance and then moved on to the horde, where I have stuck since. Mostly raiding and PvPing, though I do RP with a close knit group of friends. They are pretty much the only real RP I can find.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Four-letters. O R C S. They are amazing, I love how brute they are in everything that do. Both male and females are bulky and strong. If I had to choose a class, Shaman all the way. Something about Orc Shamans just do it for me.

In a close second would be Gnome rogues. Tiny, agile, smart; what isn't to love? They are pretty fun to RP too. They may be small, but turn your back on them and Shank! in the back.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing the dominant, villain type. Causing a bit of chaos can give RP the life it needs. Without us there wouldn't be any thing to fight against...Unless you want to fight against NPCs, and really? Fun how?

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I prefer to have one of the poles; either battle or relax chatting. Sometimes the inbetween drama is okay and can add a lot to a story line, but too much of it makes my head stir. I really don't care if your boyfriend's best friend's sister's cousin said I look fat. What is wrong with extra meet anyway? But really, I will take any RP I get, though I do prefer to chit-chat about wars or create them myself.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Most of my time is spent at work so my hobbies have become a bit of a minimum lately. If I have time, I like to play DnD or go running. If the weather permits I do enjoy a bit of wakeboarding. And if I feel spicy I will draw; it doesn't mean it is wonderful though.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Somewhere in the USA.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Darn-skippy, I do-ho-ho.
Welcome to the server! >8D