The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What just happened in the Initial Approval section.
We may, in the very near future, be making a small change to the approval system. This won't change anything on your end (so you won't have to do anything extra or special), but it will speed up the process.

Those profiles that required little or no editing to gain initial approval are now approved. If you are among those with newly-approved profiles, thank you! By sticking to the lore and watching your spelling and grammar the first time, you've made our job much easier, and in return your profile has moved through the system easily.

Those of you who are not approved yet, let there be no wailing or gnashing of teeth yet. These profiles required more discussion, and now we're either waiting on a response from you or a GM needs to read them over more carefully before giving approval.

As always, if you have any questions, ask 'em here.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Waaaaaait, so what's the Change? Is it profiles only need 1 stage of approval now?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Not exactly. The details are still being discussed and agreed upon.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
That kind of answers a question I was going to post.
I have been looking to see if Norman my undead rogue had been approved, he has got his initial but I cant find the profile anywere, even when I searc h for my own posts.. he has vanished.. :shock:
Is this norman?
So, in other words. If the profile had only one or no editing needed. It's approved without going through initial approval? Sounds good, seeing as it will speed the process very much and help a lot.
Kaiza ~ "Heeeeeeeeh?"
Masa'Shira ~ "Choo zhurr?"
Xiao'Lin ~ "Hello darling."
Millian ~ "Thou shall find thy happiness when thou seek for thee."
Chiring ~ "Foy! Come on minion! ...Hrmf..."
Not exactly, Kaiza. From what posts were approved this morning I gather that this is how it works:

1. Someone posts a profile.

2. The profile gets Initial Approval without needing to be changed at all.

3. The profile is stamped "Approved" as soon as a GM notices it in the IA section.

In essence, if you correct all your mistakes early-on in Word, look at your lore thoroughly, etc. Your profile is bumped through the system regardless of the place it has in line.
Kaghuros Wrote:Not exactly, Kaiza. From what posts were approved this morning I gather that this is how it works:

1. Someone posts a profile.

2. The profile gets Initial Approval without needing to be changed at all.

3. The profile is stamped "Approved" as soon as a GM notices it in the IA section.

In essence, if you correct all your mistakes early-on in Word, look at your lore thoroughly, etc. Your profile is bumped through the system regardless of the place it has in line.

If this is true, we should have a lot more approved characters soon. Awesome!
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
If your profile "vanished", check the wiki! It was likely approved and placed there!

~Kurt Vonnegut
Qaza Wrote:If your profile "vanished", check the wiki! It was likely approved and placed there!
Thank Qaza it was..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened? Vind101 1 16,249 08-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Initial approval request/question. hyenaskate 11 1,864 12-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Whatever happened to Silvermoon? ManDudely 11 1,935 09-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Kalen
  Approval 3 1,083 03-29-2010, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Wiki Profile Approval? Lynoa06 10 1,791 03-20-2010, 07:39 AM