The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What's your wish for a playable race?
I hope they make Goblins a playable race as they have been my whole lives. They are natural traders and are quick with words as I try to be, and they manipulate people as do I. They are awesome looking and smart, well, clever rolled into a really funny green body.

Please post the race you wish you could play as.

p.s.-Possible vote in a few days.
Simple - the Burning Legion. A separate faction, where you can play as the demons, with Sargeras' spirit as your faction boss. You could play as individual demon types, and each type of demon could be different classes -

Succubi - Rogues, Mages, Priests, and Warlocks.

Eredar - Warlocks, Mages, Warriors, and Priests.

Fel Guards - Warrior, (Possibly a new class that's a Warrior Hunter mix), Warlock, and the Death Knight Hero Class.

Saatyrs - Warriors, Rogues, Hunters, and Warlocks.

Doomguard - Warrior, Warlock, Priest, and Death Knight Hero Class.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
Ogres- Honestly, I would play an ogre all the time =D

Broken

Satyrs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm with Hammer, that'd be tight. I always wanted to play a Satyr. A lot of my Night Elves had the satyr goatee goin'.

Personally, I'd love to see Worgen made a playable race, or a version there of.
You can't wax that.
I think a naga will be cool like they can't use leggings but they should be able to make it more like skins
The Legion will NEVER become a playable race. Your life span would be around 2 minutes. You start, someone sees you and they kill you. Don't start an argument saying 'Oh, but my demon is gonna be stronger!' because, in the end, only very powerful (or demons that are HUGE) can survive. Any other kind of demon is a goner the second someone sees them. That's why warlocks are hated right now, because of demons.

Naga, are also pretty much hated by everyone. They will also be attacked on sight and everything. No Naga are REALLY that strong other than the super elite ones. And not everyone is a super elite.

I agree with Goblins though. They would be alright too play considering that they are pretty much neutral and not overpowered. They are a race like any other playable one and are pretty funny and mischievous. If I were to give them classes, I'd say Warriors, Hunters and Rogues. Considering that they don't use much magic, Warlock, Priest, Mage, Druid and Paladin are ruled out.

Ogres would be alright as well, considering the ogres at Ogri'la. They are actually smart and can speak sentences. They are also friendly with Alliance and Horde. Most other ogres are either bodyguards or dangerous. If I were to give them classes, I'd say Warrior, Hunters, Mages and Shaman.

Another good race would be Ethereals. Ethereals would be cool because not only are they cool looking, but they are also neutral. If I were to give them classes they would be, Warrior, Hunters, Mages, Priests and Rogues.
Squirrels! Kidding, kidding!

...And actually, Goblins would be ideal mages and warlocks. There's even a few goblin NPCs in the game who are more than happy to cast fireball upon you! What makes you say otherwise? Much like the gnomes, they are small, intelligent, and will find ways to compensate for their stature and strength in a fight.
˜★Sketch Blog
Pandaren and Tigon, I stand by this! And always have!
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
stenson12 Wrote:Pandaren and Tigon, I stand by this! And always have!

Only one of those things are a race. Tigon don't exist

Now, what does exist is various trolls turning themselves into half cat half troll monstrosities. Which is what those "Tigon" models represent. And these trolls are downright avatars of their particular Loa, so no average person will gain those abilities

As for races, Murlocs. Not all murlocs are killers, some of them just trade with nearby humanoids to get along. Hence, they should be a race. Yup
Then make it a race damnit! LOL
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
I'v always had a desire to RP a dragon or dragonkin, but thats my furcadia RP talking there. 0: ) (It aint gona happen but I can wish.)
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Thecheezman, how would people get to them to kill them if they're not in an alliance, horde, nuetral, or generally non-Burning Legion area?
Then you would be soloing a lot. There is quite honestly no reason to make Legion a playable race, though Legion may be puppeted from time to time, as was done during the Shardlight Event.

So, as a result, the Legion races might make an appearance <pauses to cackle> but don't expect to see them played. There's no reason for them to exist other than to be slain.
Or serve.
: ( Aaaah. No playing soul consuming, most evil, ultimately sinister, and wanting to kill you race?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Re-done Race Relation Guide, Preparing for Cata Harmonic 25 4,305 02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic