The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What's your wish for a playable race?
:o Wait, would an Eredar be possible? They could hide themselves, by pretending to be a Draenei. It would be kind of interesting too, because they'd always have to watch out for Warlocks, since Warlocks can sense demons. You'd have to watch your actions carefully, all the time, too.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
I think what I enjoy most about playing Bishnak is utilizing the gray area in between good and evil. What others consider evil about him and his actions is just how he is, it's in his nature. He hungers for power, and to obtain it is tricky. Playing a character that just wants to kill kill kill but is kept in line by powerful masters would probably become pretty dull in the long run.
Protoss. I could own illidan in the face in my Dragoon armor. Or I could own all of Black Temple in my carrier.

That's right, I'mma chargin' my laz0rz!
[Image: Addram2.jpg]
If your gonna throw the protoss card, I throw Zerg Invasion! I has a hivemind! *Godmodes*
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Lol starcraft id get a couple ghosts to pwn everyone!
Space Marines. Period. Call in an Exterminatus, get the heck in my Thunderhawk, and watch the viral gas bomb go off, then the planet core killer go off.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
All right, you lot. I think this thread was originally intended for races that can actually physically show up in the game. Let's get back on track, please.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Nerubians!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Re-done Race Relation Guide, Preparing for Cata Harmonic 25 4,305 02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic