The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Which times are you online?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
12 AM - 2 AM
8.73%
11 8.73%
3 AM - 5 AM
5.56%
7 5.56%
6 AM - 8 AM
7.14%
9 7.14%
9 AM - 11 AM
14.29%
18 14.29%
12 PM - 2 PM
19.84%
25 19.84%
3 PM - 5 PM
13.49%
17 13.49%
6 PM - 8 PM
15.87%
20 15.87%
9 PM - 11 PM
15.08%
19 15.08%
Total 126 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When Are You Online?
Hello everyone! This is a general query to everyone who plays on the server.

What TIME OF THE DAY, Server Time, are you usually online?

Also, do fill out the spreadsheet Reigen posted in her blog. It fills pretty much the same function as the polls by giving a more detailed individual view, while the polls give a visual overview.

Love,
Loxxy
On days off I am here from about 10:00 Am to about 4 -5:00 Pm Server time
Posted a poll. I'll do a similar topic for weekdays, as well.
Weekdays, from about 10am to 1pm due to internship. Friday an exception from 10am to 11.30am then from about 1pm to max 7pm. Weekends are mostly mine, usually between... early am (I suck at math) I think 1-2am to 7pm max.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Bumping this one up so it's not forgotten.
...I guess I should give extra specification for myself (in case others want to know about my schedule):
  • Monday-Thursday: I don't get home until 10:30 am server time during these days due to class, and need to go to bed by 10pm server time.
  • Friday: I work from 8-9am server time and don't get back until 2pm-3pm server time. Free until midnight server time. Or a little later if I'm being bold.
  • Saturday: Free all day, unless I decide to work an extra day. Usually not the case. 9/10am - midnight server time is when I can RP.
  • Sunday: Same as Saturday, but towards the night I may or may not be getting homework done that I've procrastinated on.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
My daytime availability is heavily dependent on what work and school hours is scheduled for me (and it changes between the months).

Otherwise, I'm always available everyday from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM Server.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I literally have nothing important to do ever so I typically come on when I feel up for attempting RP or just wanna see people. ;u; Times are random because my sleep pattern constantly rotates; lately I've generally been on during the daytime, which sux cause no one is ever on so I'm trying to turn it back around for some nighttime action!
[/nothing at all constructive or informative]
Bump. I also posted the link to Reigen's blog post in the OP, since it fills a similar function and I'd entirely missed it when I made the polls. Enter your information there, as well!
I am bad with times, server time etc. I play during european afternoon and evening. Mostly because the server is very deserted during morning/early afternoon.
Bump!

Don't forget to fill out Reigen's spreadsheet, as well!
Confucius say:

Put this and other threads on main page, Lox.

Make life easier.
What front page? :I
(09-28-2013, 08:33 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: What front page? :I

This one, Nubmardin
... But that's just for announcements!