The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

When you give a Mouse a cookie...
Hello all! Since I've been more active and crazy on CotH again I thought it only fitting that I actually post one of these threads since the rest of ya'll are doing it. I'll list some of the characters I play below, but for the most part I'm looking at general feed back. Such as: are the characters distinct enough from one another? Are they true to their personalities from an outside perspective. If I was going to try and diversify my experience as a writer, what would you suggest I work on/play for a character? (And before you tell me I have to many Orcs, I tell you there is no such thing. Hehe)

Naw, but really. Writing is a passion of mine so I want to get better at it. Aaaand...since CotH is a community in which this writing takes place, I want to make sure I'm contributing to it as well. In my own crazy rp shenanigan causing way.

Anywho here we go with that character list and my overly simplified descriptions-

Reka: Orc ninja
Mochla: Wise old Farseer
Lirshar: Kor'kron with a love for taking home wild animals, Duron, and Demolishers.
Zila: Orc looking for redemption
Lopaki: Stubborn earth based Shaman with a bad case of wanderlust
Kate: Drunken wretch of a human looking for a purpose in life
Liselle: The human priestess that has gotten mixed up in the strangest crowd.
Rhiannon: The quiet vigilante who steals her brother's dynamite.

Thanks in advance for feedback/constructive criticism guys. Really appreciate it! (Wouldn't mind any suggestions for rp buddies/storylines eiiiither. Hehe.)
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
I can be an RP buddy! <3

Looking at that list, however, I see only one character that I RPed with. And only briefly.

Moar RPz.
I will gladly rp with you! Haha. Any particular characters you had in mind? I can add you to my friends list and poke you in game.
Oh my god does Liselle remind me of my early days playing Annabelle. Not a bad thing at all, but I wonder what trouble and adventures she'll get into.

I've loved the way Reka and Orvisha play off each other. I reccomend looking a little more into a barter economy, and how the orcs might use it. An orc having a "fortune" doesn't really make sense. At least, not to me.

Can't wait to RP the treasure hunt thing!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Reka might have been lying...XD

But yes, I will look stuff up so that her lies may make more sense in the future. Hehe. And oh man, the adventures are already crazy. One Priestess to another? I think my head may explode. :P
Oh, I figure she was lying. Orvisha did too. She just needs lies that make sense, so she can lie better!

Now, go give me feedback. ;p
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I've interacted with five of your characters, Liselle, Reka, Rhiannon, Mochla, and Katelyn. With all of them, I can see one thing in common with all of them--- you seem to have thought these characters out for a while before you've decided to play them. Liselle, who I've RPed with the most, seems to have a very detailed and multi-tiered past that affects her actions in a way that used cause and effect very well. Something bad happens? You don't have your character grin and bear it like most people do, you have it affect her emotionally, giving her the scars of what some would consider to be realistic from life. This to me is interesting to see, because it's something I've always tried to do with my characters as well.

Katelyn is a firecracker, and her personality is very counter-intuitive to her sister's wants and needs, which is a good twist on the dichotomy of a family mechanic--- sometimes there is that love/hate relationship present between siblings, because they both feel as if they are their "sister's keeper", when in actuality they both burden themselves with this (Kate and Liselle), and it often comes to play when the topics of Kate's drinking or Lis's innocence is discussed.

Rhiannon, who you and I agreed to be X's little sister... reminds me of a little sister. Being able to play off the fact that see's mute, I've kind of taken the stance that when she doesn't speak, and she makes actions to describe what she wants... I should come to wild conclusions, like any good brother would. It's funny to be, because Rhiannon feels like a little sister. She's able to pester her brother in a way that -only- a sibling could, which to me is extremely entertaining.

Reka your "baker", always makes me laugh. The fact her and X get along so well intrigues me, only because X has yet to go far down the rabbit hole At some point, I intend to RP with you more on orcs... perhaps I should bring either Anshel or Terc around more so that we can do that, eh?

Mochla... all I have to say about mocha is... she's the most powerful farseer ever. The world bows at it's knee every time she flies by on her winged warg, that breathes fire from the heavens, lighting the path for the weary and broken. I once saw her ride out of a tornado just so she could punch Arthas.

Joking stuff aside, Mouse... I enjoy roleplaying with you a lot. You and the whole GM staff lately has brought me back into CoTH RP, and I'm so freakin' tickled at the events that have been going on. When it comes to you, though, you're an RPer that's fresh, fun, entertaining, and creative. All of these things mixed together means that I -know- when I get to play with you, I will indeed be entertained.

As for negatives...

I can't thing of any.

I'M SORRY.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You're awesome.

Try making a male character. You talk about how you loved orcish badasses who didn't care for consequences.

Make one.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I think I just may, Xigo. I kind of want to make a Warsong Raider dude that travels through Ashenvale. Wanna come wiiiith? :P
On your event today...

I'm surprised you doubted yourself so much. It was refreshingly fun and very true to the Horde. Along with the new twist on the rolling system, it added up to a good event. It wasn't too long, it had plenty to do, and the small amount of people involved made it nice and personal. You handled everything very well, and I never once felt as if it was forced or... anything like that.

Stop the self doubt! You did great.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So, double post, but, I think some feedback here is mandatory at the moment. I think one of the biggest things that's attributed in me coming back to the server is being friends with you. The fact that you've been so nice and open to me for a while now has really made me feel at home at CoTH. I wouldn't have been able to do a lot of the things with the Grey Militia that I've done without you, and I honestly think that without you being here, I never would have gotten so engrossed in doing things here again, or became good friends with a number of the GM's I now talk to so often on Teamspeak.

You've been an inspiration to me to become a better RPer not only in CoTH, but in whatever setting I'm in, and thanks to that I think I've sort of... realized some of my own faults and flaws while trying different things, and doing multiple different settings.

Mouse, you're not only a good RPer, but a good person, and a damn good friend. Right now you're my best friend, and I want you to know that.

CoTH? You hear me? This right here is a cool dang person.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You're one of the better writers on CotH, and I always make sure to read through your forum posts.

That being said. I can't really complain about your roleplay. However, I just sorta wish you'd be more upfront with me when there's a problem. Just ask me to stop and I'll stop. If I'm making an ass of myself over on TS, tell me to stop.

... See, now I'm making myself miss Cressy. She called me out on my BS when I was being a jerk.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was the Cookie tasty enough? Cookie 2 746 03-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Cookie