The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where did the Appleflows go?
Apparently, Vladdy is not in CotH anymore, the former members are mostly inactive as well, and the guild was not remade in Cata.

So I'm here to ask you, guys. Are you still up for trying to remake the Appleflow Family? Get them back to activity? Are you still up for farmers with shotguns and all that crazy RP in Westfall?

Me and Nymus are working on this, and wanted to know your opinion.

And if you're still around, Vladdy, please read this. We need ya.
Mallory's still up for it!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Vladdy is dealing with real life, last I heard, but he isn't gone.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'm hoping that Vladdy is gonna return safely and happily... but, last time he was online on the forums, was a month ago. Sounds impatient but before that we were asking him about rebuilding the Appleflows, and he was inactive then.

Hopefully he'll return soon, but since we can't know for sure when, guess we'll have to remake the guild until he comes back. And if he does, we can always transfer GM to him!
I'm unsure about Vladdy's return, but I hope he comes back. I think he already had one of those 1-month-pauses before, so I believe he will be back soon.

Well, we could have some Appleflow RP while he doesn't show up, anyways. It's time for the family to regroup, aye?
You could always tag @Vladdy to get his attention next he's poking on the forums.

As for the adoptive Valda/Appleflow relationship she's pretty much moved on with her life. I enjoyed the ride, though.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Yeah, Vladdy is dealing with RL stuff right now.

However, I'm sure he'd be happy to come back on the server and see casual Appleflow RP going on. He killed off Markuss (who was basically the patriarch of his farm), and I think that alone gives the family enough inner conflict for further RP among themselves.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(05-20-2013, 12:11 PM)Geoni Wrote: Yeah, Vladdy is dealing with RL stuff right now.

However, I'm sure he'd be happy to come back on the server and see casual Appleflow RP going on. He killed off Markuss (who was basically the patriarch of his farm), and I think that alone gives the family enough inner conflict for further RP among themselves.

... I actually like that idea of internal conflict. I'm probably gonna overnerd, but when I heard that idea, I immediately thought of the breakup of the Mongol Empire following Genghis Khan's death, which became four primary zones of political administration. One, the Yuan Dynasty, ruled China, Tibet, Manchuria, Korea, and eastern Mongolia. The Golden Horde ruled the Slavic countries of Eastern Europe. The Ilkhanate ("vassal empire") was the land from Afghanistan to Turkey, and Moghulistan was the modern areas from Kazakhstan and Siberia in the north and across Turkistan in central Asia to Afghanistan in the south.

What if, following the death of Markuss, the Appleflow Family split up into different "factions", each ran by a different player?
I'm not sure if there will be people enough to form one Appleflow guild, so imagine if that split into many... It does sound interesting, but I don't know if it would work when put on practice.

I wanted to know more about this, however. What would the source of this conflict be? "How to deal with the Defias"? Conservative, traditionalist family members vs family members who have a more open mind?

EDIT: Well, what the fel am I talking about? We were supposed to regroup the family, not separate them even more. Derp.
Markuss is dead? Does that make Crazy Cousin Willy the head of household? Or do I have to wait for Granny to kick the bucket? Regardless I'm stll holding on to my side of the kinfolk in hopes that my buddy returns. I'd be up for some casual RP in the mean time and might even throw a few things together myself.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]