The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where do you see your character in x years?
I actually commonly figure out 'endings' to characters. There's usually a good one and a bad one.

Spoiler:
Rigley 1- Gets over his lost fiance. Ends up sailing around, depressed and aimless, looking for friends.

Rigley 2- Still thinks there's hope. Eventually dies in a similar storm at sea, trying to find her.

Endling 1- Lives out the rest of Clovis' life alongside him. Despite a personal vow to follow him into the afterlife, she proves too afraid of the unknown to do so. She likely ends up degenerating into mindlessness shortly after.

Endling 2- Similar to the above. Instead of mindlessness she takes to the field, resurrecting and healing fallen soldiers of the Argent Crusade non-stop until the Light eventually just consumes her.

Seda 1- Gives up on her emotional wall, and eventually merges back into society in some shape or form.

Seda 2- 'Finishes' her emotional blockade, making her monotonous facade a reality. Alternates between doing menial labor for Gnomeregan and just sitting idle in a corner, awaiting another command.

Wilt 1- Continues to be friendly and unimposing for many years. When he begins to realize he may be slipping back into mindlessness (and thus becoming a danger to others), he promptly walks off a cliff.

Wilt 2- Eventually explodes due to wielding a highly volatile flamethrower while on the field.

Sibyl 1- Gets hitched to any given human with a fair sum of money, knowing full well that he'll be dead long before she's even considered old. Is completely alright with this.

Sibyl 2- Continues to work for the Briarthorns, because why not? Ends up fairly content in either option.

Chastain- Most likely killed in the line of duty, eventually.

Kapre : Holding on to dear life while spending the rest of Xanthe's with her. By the time she dies, he completely succumbs to the spirits and departs with her. Death by spiritwalking, so to speak.

Diwaata : Would have sought out how to make Cristovao immortal. Otherwise devoting herself to the Light and the defeat of the Burning Legion.

Mahen'tosh: He'll reach 100, party like an animal, and keel over happy.

Jami: Still sailing the seas with her husband and going on ADVENTURE.

Urameil: Killed a third time, probably for good. Damn trouble-making warlock.

Bastos: HE'S ALREADY DEAD.

Tibalan: After the loss of his beloved, he'll be roaming the earth for a purpose. He already gave up being a part of TLE and wishes to stay separate from his family clan. Probably will die alone and unhappy.

Dino: Killed during service to the Argent Crusade, or contracted an illness from a patient that he couldn't recover. Happy to report that he no longer has to worry about the Red Glove and certainly wouldn't die by their hand.

Kantado: Finally masters himself as a Druid of the Claw and becomes a teacher and mentor to other young. Will teach openness to the rest of the world among his fellow Kaldorei as a means to commune with nature and be one with them. He most likely will not try courting again until a century or two.

Stefano: May injure himself in the battlefield and retire as a soldier completely; go home and start a farm with Allegra and their two sons. They'll have two more children, both girls. Happy ending for Stefano.

Kogan: Likely married and with a child or children. He'll continue to serve in the Guard until he is promoted to higher ranks, where he'll stay in service to the King. Still unlikely to leave Stormwind Kingdom unless on vacation or to assist the Stormwind Army. Picked up writing stories as a hobby.

Kitson: Inspired by Sera, he'd start a career as a confessor. May or may not be married. Will probably teach lessons to the blind.

Aimee: Would have been long gone from the Glove by now if she isn't killed by them. Will keep tinkering and inventing while keeping her eye out on other crime organizations and take them down. May or may not be a mother by then.

Arnaldo: Definitely would have succumbed to mindrot if not killed one last time.

Jyovani: Likely would have entered an arranged marriage and given Reigen some grandchildren. Pursued a career in theater while slowly losing himself as Jyovani more and more.

Elsamina: Would have finally given birth to her last surviving son, Ulbert.

Gunther: Likely dead. Uncertain if he ever saw the birth of Ulbert.

Imagen: Probably killed by some moron who set off her explosions. Forever alone.

Rene: Hard to say. Probably caught up by a nemesis and killed.

Willelm: Still doing fashion and game-hunting unless an act of stupidity in the wild got him killed.

All are subject to change, of course.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(05-13-2013, 11:19 AM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Kogan: Likely married and with a child or children. He'll continue to serve in the Guard until he is promoted to higher ranks, where he'll stay in service to the King. Still unlikely to leave Stormwind Kingdom unless on vacation or to assist the Stormwind Army. Picked up writing stories as a hobby.

Kitson: Inspired by Sera, he'd start a career as a confessor. May or may not be married. Will probably teach lessons to the blind. May or may not be married with a child.

Elsamina: Would have finally given birth to her last surviving son, Ulbert.

Gunther: Likely dead. Uncertain if he ever saw the birth of Ulbert.

They better have kids by then!

Matthew 1 - Dies in battle, probably against the Horde. It's how he would want to go.

Matthew 2 - Serves in the Stormwind army until he dies peacefully in his sleep, no doubt having a rank that forces him to wear that golden armor he hates so freaking much.

Matthew 3 - Wanting to settle down and live the rest of his days in peace, Matthew leaves the army once again and becomes a history teacher. Students will suffer under his frequent Horde rantings.

Jof'waz 1 - Due to being impatient with what he's building, Jof'waz dies in an engineering accident that takes down the boat he was trying to live in. Love Boat 2?

Jof'waz 2 - Probably cursed to never find love, Jof'waz continues to assist Kapre and Xanthe with raising their kids. He will teach those youngin's what to look for in a mate.

Jof'waz 3 - Harem.

Garridan - Five years. That's all he has left.

Norell 1 - Finally making the gold he needs, he opens up a new business, which turns into a chain of stores. Secure for the rest of his life, the goblin settles down to live alone, counting his gold every month. Forever alone and happy.

Norell 2 - Going insane due to the curses he will accumulate with his Indiana Jones adventures, he will attempt to steal back everything he sold and return it to its rightful cave/ruin/dungeon/etc. After he returns the slabs, he will commit suicide in the first ruin he stole from, possibly becoming an undead guardian.
(05-13-2013, 11:48 AM)Mathias Wrote: Matthew 3 - Wanting to settle down and live the rest of his days in peace, Matthew leaves the army once again and becomes a history teacher. Students will suffer under his frequent Horde rantings.

I want to see this :I

Also you missed one.

Jof'waz 4 - Rope.
Telendrin - Either living happily with a newly wedded wife and a handful or so of children, or dead due to excessive attraction of trouble.

Meldanion - Would retire from the Argent Crusade eventually if he happens to find a wife, or serve it until the end of his days.

Jakdodus - Be the gigantic, and nice alcoholic until he sees the end, or has kids.

And that's all I can think of.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Drakeran will probably still be with Bella, and get old with three kids to bother him for the rest of his life. Or he can die in an accident with magic. That's really possible, he could accidentally teleport into the ocean and drown.

Mugg will be a fat old bastard, possibly rich because of a great discovery, or a complete failure because he didn't find anything important. Either way, he will party as hell, and drink so much his liver will disintegrate.

Garuda probably finds an experienced shaman to guide her and keeps helping the Earthen Ring until she dies in some conflict or from old age.

Gunnix dies in an explosion caused by one of his experiments. That's too obvious.

Calista probably just gets old and will still be lonely, being her nephews' babysitter for all eternity. Not too much hope for her.

Hagrid gets in too many fights to live for a really long time. He will end up killed by a warlock. Heck, I didn't even start playing this guy and I already know how he's going to die...

That's all I can think of now.
Hey, remember this? I do! So,

Bump.

Bump.

BUMP.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Huh... I could've swore I posted on this. Perhaps a different thread. Oh well!

Andra - In the unpredictable future, Andra holds two possibilities:

1: Andra continues as she is, for the most part. Her bakery expands into a more legitimate business, run as an aside to her ever-expanding training as an anchorite to her people. After her first adoption she continues to accept more and more forsaken children until she comes to make her own unofficial orphanage.

Towards what she deems as a proper end to her years, Andra retreats to Karabor- which is still likely abandoned- to pass away in peace with the spirits of her kin.

2: Andra takes her training one step further. After a brief period spent as an Anchorite Andra proceeds onward to train as a Vindicator. Her hatred of demons and self-sacrificial love of her own people finally brings her to the front lines of conflict, where she will most likely die due to the fragility of her form developed over the years.

Krilari Dawnsend - Countless years will be spent in service both to the Crusade and the Bronze Dragonflight. Eventually he comes to tire of the non-stop bickering in his life and retires wholly. Devoid of official business Krilari resumes his studies as blacksmith, looking primarily into Dwarven smiting which is unique for it's inclusion of emotion as an enchanting force- the same such that created the Ashbringer. At that point he would collect apprentices one at a time, the price for his training being simple: To tell him a story he hadn't heard before.

Victoria Feranos - Eventually age will take hold of the hardened veteran, her form weakened to the point of an honorable discharge by her own superiors. At the point of her retirement she settles immediately into a new business: tailoring.

Anthrion Ironraven - He never. Stops. Hunting. Not even in death, living on instead as a vengeful spirit.
Fenastik; Honestly, there are two ways I see this going. Inevitably, a Warden will find him in the Crusade. It all depends on if he knows the Warden's there before the Warden finds him.

1) The Warden finds him first; Fenastik's taken back to the Barrow Dens. Then, with all the business on Hyjal happening, he escapes again and returns to Ironforge. He spends a good amount of his days there, picking up a hobby in writing.

2) He knows of the Warden first; Fenastik finally realizes that the Wardens aren't going to leave him alone. He heads to Menethil Harbor, gets a small boat with his left-over money from Ironforge and heads out to his childhood home. Once he's there, he merely walks overboard, his only words being something about a woman. There's a glimmer of scales underneath the sea, and he's never seen again.

Sapna; Sapna will probably join Garrosh's Horde as a Dark Shaman. How this goes about happening and exactly why, I'm still kind of working out. However, it is going to happen.

Tarin; I admittedly haven't put much thought into this. However, Tarin will probably die in his sleep before Mists of Pandaria, proud in his knowledge that the Clan survived through multiple harrowing Wars and was made stronger through it. His body is placed into a statue and the statue is made into a Golem, leaving Tarin to always watch over the Halls he once did.

Ydir; Two paths so far for this guy.

1) He eventually gets cocky. His living as a giant amongst men will get to his head, and he will take on a challenge too large for him. This will lead to his demise.

2) He loses a hand in combat and takes it upon himself to make Tyr proud. He becomes dedicated to Order and Justice, taking a Lawful Neutral outlook on life.
Update!

Roux - She'll end up with a large den of a family, fat, happy and likely the crone of a coven. Keeping to home and hearth. She will also, if things go well, grow more accepting of the church and the Light, perhaps synchronizing it with her faith.

Or, if things go bad, she'll sway more to the primal drives of the worgen curse, living out her days keeping to the bloodier aspects of the Old Ways. Likely still leading a coven, or at least an entrenched part of one.

Ithildess - Her Shivarra mistress is summoned back, finds her, tugs on the leash. From here, it's a matter of how long Ithildess can stave off the inevitable corruption, her soul eventually tossed to the Nether.

She somehow finds a way to truly bind or subdue her mistress, and/or finds a way to extend her lifespan so as to avoid damnation to the Nether if redemption proves hopeless.

Orvisha - If the Horde continues as it is under Garrosh, Orvisha may likely depart, still with her mate Corlmitz. She might settle in Pandaria and take up the monk path, or study inkwash art and music there.

Uruviel Stonecaller - Still studying the leylines and runes and Titans. May or may not be accompanying a certain warden in his hunts. Lots of never-ending travel.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Interesting thread idea. I'll give it a go!

1. Ulrach: I can really see him going two ways within the next 10 years of his life.

He dies; In one military campaign or another, Ulrach will probably suffer some bitter defeat and be killed. Highest chances might be with the reinforcing of Theramore, just before the Mana Bomb...

He lives; He remains successful, after winning the Tol Barad Campaign or some other military victory, he is promoted and gets a nice gig back in Stormwind as a Desk-General or Advisor!

2.Murkthralog: The orc is almost 74 years old. He is gonna die soon, if not soon, then most certainly in the Siege of Orgrimmar. Crotchety old man powers, activate!

Those are the only two I've really thought about... ah well.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Well, I suppose I can put some mooks in here. 20 years later...

1. Aenstus: He either settles down and recovers from his PTSD, or he goes crazy and dies.
2. Varyis: She'll likely settle down with Tylanis and have a ton of children, likely dooming the world with living with a ton of annoying blood elves.
3.Morgan Enfield: Forever a guard.
4.Ninde Moonwhisper: Ninde will either have one of three fates:

A) Settle down.

B) Eventually, she'll fight one battle she just can't get out of, and another Moonwhisper will bite the dust and leave poor Kantado alone again

C) Or she'll continue being a proud druid, smiting those heretics well.

5. Lucille: Lucille will eventually sink back into madness, or abstain from the fel. Permanently.

Almost forgot:

6. Aneril: Aneril will just continue being Aneril, (Lord of House Amberdawn, cough, cough,) and cease travelling be instructing his two children (they rise) how to act proper and things like that.

7. Laeris: Duskgazer will eventually suffer that which all demon hunters suffer. She will fall to corruption and it will either be up to the few people she has met (Evandiel or Medorian) to end her madness. She'll die a heretic.

I've got others, too, but they aren't important.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Ded. All ded.
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"
[Dastin] He finds a way to bring back his son and reunite with his wife. But most likely what happens is he finds there is no way he can do it and gives up Fel use and lives alone on a lake to fish.

[Saul] With any luck he'll find himself a wife, have a kid or two. Most likely he'll live alone fighting for the Alliance whichever way he can and work with the folks in Raven Hill.

[Balius] Dies, he probably will die saving someone else.

[Gathanu] Probably will die once the Darkspear start rebelling against Garrosh, because he is going do what he can to help overthrow the Warchief.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
Tykeral would either have continued being a mercenary doing mercenary things until he was too old to do so, At which point he would continue drinking way too much and became a homeless worgen stalking the streets of Stormwind, harassing strangers with his stories of his time in The Grey Militia.

OR

Tykeral found a significant other, they settled down, He made a pretty cool dad. He had some problems dropping the drinking but for the sake of being a good role model, eventually would. Still, he would harass strangers (and his family) with stories of his time in The Grey Militia.

OR

Tykeral's on a Grey Militia mission involving some creature that's able to eat him in one gulp. Rensin says something like "Tyke ya git, stop bein' a b***h n' fight tha thing!" Tykeral valiantly runs in, sword raised, roaring like a hero. The aforementioned creature then eats Tykeral in one gulp.

My other characters are too new for me to know what would happen with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6 years Jason 0 5,214 02-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Jason
  365 x 2 = 730 = Two Years + Windy = CoTHversary WindZealot 0 4,332 02-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  ... three years is a long time... Rowgen 7 1,544 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Two Years Valicor 0 661 06-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Valicor