The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where do you see your character in x years?
Only going to do this for my active/semi-active characters. :|

Geoni: Likely still raising Mogu'leth in the future, trying not to get beat up by him as he becomes 3x his size. Might be running a business in Orgrimmar, or something. He wouldn't be dead, since he's become more cautious.

Ce: Could get killed, could get fired, or might just leave the Crusade for research if things get better in the Plaguelands in the far future. He'd watch as people go into alternate universe past Draenor and just say 'nope'.

Nilyssae: Helping run a poorhouse, or if she becomes wealthier, manage urban development projects.

Makho: Still a fisherman. Same lifestyle. Still chillin'. Maybe has more tattoos.

Pleasant: As the years go on, his brainrot gets worse. He'd probably get to that point when his friends or associates kill him because he's not capable of much anymore.

Aigneis: Entombed in some ruin. That, or working at some excavation site.

Bob: Taking care of the Appleflows, especially until Markuss recovers, and Milly if she even does. He'd still be a drunken racist to the minute he draws his last breath.

Vol'fon: He'd have finished a number of stories and attempted publishing them with the intent of them being read as dramatic and awe-inspiring works, only they'll be regarded as horror stories. He'd take on a new identity and continue to be a vagrant bum ley walker.

Dakx: Still running an inn and making the worlds greatest waffles. Might be a great grandpa at some point in the future.
1.Korvon:
~Good Side: Korvon refuses the to succumb to evil, not subjecting himself to his master's wishes to consume fel. As a result, he kills his former master and finally reunited with his mother, the two leave with Korvon finally being able to let go of his past. He would then continue working with the Argent Crusade from that point onward. He dies a hundred years later due to sickness from an infected wound.

~Evil Side: Korvon subjects to his master's will, consuming Fel. As a result of the increase in power and now fueled by anger, Korvon's first act is to kill his mother. The changed elf doesn't hesitate in doing so and by doing it, he proves that he's no longer weak and that there is nothing in holding him back from wrecking havoc as a murderer. Did I also mention that he becomes a psychopath? ((I'm thinking of going with this choice, soon.))

~Neutral Side: Korvon rejects the offer of power granted by the Fel blood. Unfortunately as a result of his decision, his mother is then executed right on the spot. Korvon retaliates by giving his former a swift and brutal death. After the encounter, Korvon begins to have a mental breakdown plagued with depression and decides to leave the Crusade. He'll eventually recover from a few months of isolation before returning to society.

Or maybe none of these will happen. Who knows?
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Ooh! Ooh! This looks fun! I see my characters doing this. I guess I'm also using this as a way to round off my existing characters since when I come back from my semi-break from CotH, I'll be starting fresh. (Mostly. Some people will still be open for RP.)

Alicia:
A) Settled down with Ashlee and adopted an orc baby to raise as her own, giving up her flaming, punching ways.

B) Killed in a fight she can't win through punching and fire.

Syrena:
A) Living happily in the Amberdawn manor with her family, her wife and raising her daughter to be awesome.

B) Has another mental breakdown and runs off to Northrend to live as a hermit in the frozen north, polluting herself with arcane until she dies.

Kate:
A) Remains captain of the Grey Maiden for many years and eventually retires to live alone on the beach in Westfall before dying unmarried.

B) Dead because she went and picked a fight with someone she couldn't handle and they took away the remaining seven of her supposed nine lives.

C) Finally losing her mind after the traumatic events she's been through and living in the forest as a savage.

Armetis:
A) Living out the rest of the next few centuries with Locien until he passes away upon which she will eternally stand ready to prevent evil from destroying the world.

B) Everyone she loves passes away and leaves her with nothing left to exist for so she finds a shady spot and ends her undeath.

Tessen:
Likely will spend her days lovingly caring for the Golden Quill and becoming an excellent mage and hopefully joining the Kirin Tor.

Corva:
A) Living with the Amberdawns and being a great stepmother and wife until Arahaelon passes away upon which point she will just be a kind old lady who spoils her grandchildren.

B) She succumbs to the allure of Fel magic and lets it corrupt her until she runs off to become a Felsworn.

Skyea:
Lives out the rest of her days alongside her husband Odalis and serving the Blood Knights and raising her child until she gets old and spoils her grandchildren.

Saia:
A) The adorable fireball lives out her undeath happily until one day when all her living friends pass away and she secluded herself in her home with her swords until the end of days.

B) She dies after trying to fight something much bigger and deadlier than her.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Drena will end up wearing a red, green, or blue armour. :P
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Bump!

Markuss - Old, belligerent, and telling war stories to his grandchildren.

Milly - Let's face it, Milly's probably going to stick around for a good twenty more years to take care of her children. Though not too long afterwards.

Paulton - With a family, a little more mature, and maybe even an abbot. Not much else to say, here.

----

UPDATE YOUR SHIZ, PEEPS!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
UPDATE MY SHIZ?!

UPDATE MY SHIZ I SHALL, VLADDY.

Arevel:

Arevel will eventually become a Warden and wreak justice till the end of her days. Maybe have a few children.

Ninde:

....Either another Moonwhisper bites the dust or kids with Kenny one day.

Ereneas:

LIVING THE LIFE OF AN ADVENTURER. dont worry mom i still love you
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Some people I didn't mention last time! (And Updates!)

Alicia - Living wild and free as a fire-ballin' badass until someone manages to steal her burning heart. (Woo, cheesy puns!)

Kate - At this rate, it looks like she'll die alone and cold in a dungeon cell after being tortured and broken.

Elara - Either earning her way up the ranks in the Blood Knights and eventually becoming an even-handed Master who keeps herself happy without need for a partner OR she quits the Knights and becomes sad and lonely.

Tessen - Exploring the world with her partner until she grows old, upon which time she will live in a small cottage by the sea and get outlived by several centuries by her partner.

Reyna - Being a free and unbound soul who travels about and learns about the cultures of the world.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Sweet Schrodinger's Cat, this thread is still alive?

Who resurrected it?
Various people, including me!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Nooken

A) In the Stockades for being too loony.
B) Dead
C) Proud officer of the Argent crusade.

Jinks
A) Married with children, likely without any husband/father to help her out with the struggle.
B) Destined to be alone as a match-maker who can't seem to match herself.

Nina
A) Argent Crusade, that's all I really have thought out for her.

Camen
A) Death due to fire
B) A successful and well known Mage who operates in Dalaran while training others in the art of Arcane

Rider
A) Dead due to 'High-Jaw' shenanigans.
B) Back in Westfall, married with kids.
C) Decently educated young man who knows quite a bit about foreign affairs due to his time spent with the Cenarion Circle and their allies.
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6 years Jason 0 5,214 02-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Jason
  365 x 2 = 730 = Two Years + Windy = CoTHversary WindZealot 0 4,332 02-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  ... three years is a long time... Rowgen 7 1,544 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Two Years Valicor 0 661 06-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Valicor