The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Which Res is the Res for me?
In my perusing of the forums I happened upon the resurrection policy and it was somewhat instrumental in my decision to apply. Then at a later date I found a conflicting statement. I was wondering which one was correct. I do note the differing dates and I certainly prefer one policy over the other. Could someone clarify please?

Thanks much

L

New Policy- Resurrection

Quote:There is no limit on how often a character can be ressurected. But if the character's life is tossed away (the character kills themself, has another murder them, etc.) then their is no resurrection. However, if the character is to be resurrected an IC post MUST be made.

Resurrection Guidelines

Quote:- Second Time Resurrected - A soul that has been resurrected before cannot be resurrected again, as the soul is already too badly damaged.
The first one is the new policy.

Changing the old one right now!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Nevermind, wiki confuzzled me too!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Mind you, there are -still- drawbacks to being resurrected. So if you keep getting yourself killed, eventually you just won't be able to do anything.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.