The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Who I am
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, im 17. I spend most of my time on the computer and with friends. Im Highly mature compared to most of the people i know in real life. I enjoy Role playing because its a chance to be somewhere else and on an adventure with friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from America and i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
it all started with the weekend i spent with my cousin down south when i was 15. i saw him playing a game ive never seen before. he tells me about it and explains the concept to me. Though the way he explained it wasn't very appealing, i decided to try the game myself. within the first 10 to 20 minutes, i was hooked and could not give up the computer chair LOL . Later, after i got home, i noticed that more and more of my friends began playing this game. After i was 100% convinced that this game was worth the $15 a month, i went out and bought the battle chest, for $20(GameStop sale)!!! and before I knew it, i was questing and leveling fast. But about 2 months after the new expansion and finally reaching Level 80, i did not find the end game content to my liking. With all the death Knights walking around, it kind of ruined PvP in my opinion. so I began to scourer the lands of Azeroth for some Juicy RP. My friend was willing to join in looking, and we both discovered that there were vast amounts of RP taking place in Brill Tavern. (i think im starting to get off topic and leave it at that :? )

What made you seek our server over others?:
with the new Expansion introducing Death Knights, it was hard to find an RP community that wasn't ruled by Death Knights and constant PvP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy different kinds of RolePlay. Sometimes when im lazy or bored, ill enjoy some tavern RP. And when im feeling adventurous, ill gather a group of people and explore the Depths of Black Foam Deep.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I find The priests to be more enjoyable, Lots of history, and i enjoy Helping people, can be anything from healing wounds to helping you find your way. though it dosnt matter what race or faction, i like all equally.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to be involved in a strong RP community, Rules being enforced, and friendly to chat with :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
After Reading the Rules, I like how you included Maturity. It was hard to find a group in Retail WoW that was Mature for the entire time. and Private servers, it was hard to find a group that couldn't stop making jokes and it just entirely ruined the purpose.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Kalaster was born into an Honest and respected family. their name grew more famous throughout the decades for their honest hard work and Charitable acts within the small community. Kalaster's mother was a florist who grew to most beautiful flowers the town has come to known. His Father was a Builder, and during the winter season, he would travel as a tradesmen. For Most of his life, it was peaceful. regularly helping his parents with chores and studying with his uncle to become a preist.

About the time Kalaster was 19, News was spreading about near by towns being raided by bandits. This wasn't unlikely during the winter season, it was one the coldest seasons they have experienced in centurys and some people become desperate.

The bandits seem to be spotted closer and closer, up until one night they attacked the village. Kalaster and his mother could little but hide in the house and hope for the best. It didnt take long till the bandits reached the house, busted down the door and scavaged the house for precious valuables. But it wasnt long until the gaurds surrounded the bandits with in the village and slaughtered them. When dawn struck and the bodies collected, the towns people Gave Kalaster and his mother a sinister look. Kalaster did not know what was wrong, but it became all too clear when the gaurd captain dropped the head that belonged to the person who Kalaster called his father.

Kalaster and his mother were trialed. His mother was to be hanged, and Kalaster to be shunned from the village till his name is redeemed. Using what he learned from his uncle and his studies, he travels the land hoping to redeem his family's name.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I dont currently play Retail wow due to the increase of death knights and loss of job (Quite). I am playing "The Ninja-RPG" currently. I Hope the community is strong and colorful as it looks from the website.

Looking forward to RP :D

if there is anything else you would like to know, please, dont hesitate to ask :wink:
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]