The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Why, hello there.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Elizibeth Brown, I'm a twenty-seven year old working with Lockheed Martin. I live down in Washington, D.C., but I work closer to the coast at one of the naval bases as the head of logistics--which means my play time can vary, depending on my energy level and mood my work has left me in. I'm a fan of videogames as a whole--I've put over five thousand hours into the Half-Life series, easily. I played and loved Half-Life one the moment it came out, and I've been a Valve supporter ever since.. however, Blizzard always steamrolls them. I've been with Blizzard since Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, playing through Starcraft, Diablo, Diablo 2 and it's expansion, then Warcraft and TFT. I played WoW once, to try it out.. I didn't like it, and I left it alone. Untill I found private RP servers. Pandemonium RP was my first server to play on, a friend had introduced me.. but now that it's gone, I need a new home.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in Northern California, lived in Coffee Creek where I went to school at Coffee Creek Elementry for all six years (including kindergarten), then to Trinity Center for my first year of middle school. I moved to Okechobee, Flordia for my seventh, and then Maryland for my Eigth, and we stayed in maryland throughout my highschool years. I speak English, and only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness addicted me completely. Not to mention my insane love for RTS games--only beaten by my love for FPS.

What made you seek our server over others?:
You seemed professional, good rules, you had recent posts in the forum to show activity. Your rules are great, and I hope as well enforced as you lead me to believe.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Adventure, Science Fiction, anything like that.

As far as WoW: Rping goes, anything is fine, as long as it's nothing insane. I tend to enjoy smaller group rps, with people I know, though that will obviously have to wait untill I get to know you all. I'm also very spontaneous, and it will show in my characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei Mage. I love the Draenei, they have a rich culture, and they're plain sexy to boot. They're folded into several race's histories already, so finding ways to rp with Orcs and both races of Elf ought to be interesting--Since the Night Elves are still recouperating from the Draenei brethren's Man'ari attack, and the Orc race slaughtered eighty percent of the Draeni population on Draenor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Smooth professionalism. A place I can come, and escape--not be bothered by petty OOC feuds, or Real Life.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Oh, god, the typing. It's so frustrating when you give a paragraph in an RP, and you get a leetspeak response in return.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

You have slept long, child. A voice would echo, neither female, nor male. A neutar voice, devoid of emotion, made up purely from fact, logic, reason. It reverberated within Ashaar's skull. Her hand reaches up slowly, pressing firmly against her face, rubbing at her eyes--her body ached, as if it had been subject to a limb stretcher.. she pulls her hand slowly away, trying to remember.. something, anything. Then hit her powerfully--she winces as the flow of mental images slipped into her mind. The fight on Sun Tempest.. the Exodar--oh.. oh no, the engines. The Dimensional Engines..

"No.." She whispered hoarsly, eyes opening. .. A plethora of color dazzles her unadjusted eyes, her hand coming up to blot out the light.. but it was no use. The light was everywhere--it had no source, it was just there, ever changing. She could make out hazy shapes in the shifting, swirling mist, but they were all so fuzzy, unclear to her violet eyes. She closed her eyes once more, feeling dispair well in her chest. The dimension ship.. sabatoged by those despicable elves. The last hope of her people--and she didn't even know if they had survived. Had they? What if she was amoung the last handful..

Calm your troubled mind, Ashaar. There is no need for worry. You are safe, now, and your people rebuild in peace. The voice said in it's strange, reverberating monotone. Ashaar winced, curling up into a ball.. she felt only flesh. Her clothing was gone, her armor and blade both missing it seemed. She felt desperatly for them. They couldn't be gone--they had to be there! She needed them there.. and they were there. She felt them, the coarse tunic and ringmail scratched lightly against her fingers. She felt across the pommel of her sword, feeling that sharp obsidian there.. and relaxed some.

"Who.. w-who are you?" She'd ask softly, feeling blindly for the earth. .. But there was none--she was floating in the nether, with only the voice. "Where am I? What are you..?" The questions that burned at her brain were endless. Where had her clothes come from? She'd felt her skin, and they were not there--then they were. Was this trickery? As she under the influence of the elves..?

I have no name, Ashaar. I have no corpeal body--I am.. a Spirit, if you will. I have been sent to show you the Path.. Ashaar frowns deeply.. once more attempting to open her eyes--holding them open, forcing them to adjust--as painful as it was. The blinding colors swirled around her.. she desperatly wished they would just fade away, give her time to adjust--and.. they did. They faded to a soft, continuous gray as far as she could see.

".. The.. Path?" She'd ask softly, biting her lip, grasping at her obsidian pommeled blade tightly, immensely confused by her surroundings.. How was she alive? The Nethers? The -Twisted- Nethers? .. Then that could only mean.. she'd fallen from the ship. .. The Elders told nightmarish stories of foolish Draenei whom had gotten too close to the Nethers, and had been lost, swallowed up by the swirling mists.. now she was one of them. No one knew what happened to those poor Draenei.. but with the demons floating about the arcane energies that connected the worlds, it could never be good. .. Was she speaking to a demon?

The Path--your only escape from the Twisted Nethers. Your one chance to follow your people.. you fought honorably beside your comrades, even though you had little experiance--you almost died for your people, Ashaar. .. You are one of the few surviving technicians. Your people need you now, more than they ever had before. Ashaar blushed slightly, as she mentioned how she'd almost died to save her people. She knew any Draenei would do the same.. but she'd never imagined herself as the hero, for once. She'd always been the quiet engineer, tinkering and improving--letting others take her credit. She had never wished to be smothered in attention, like the others on her Engineer team.

"How?" She'd ask simply. She did not want to be trapped in this void forever, waiting for the demons to find her and destroy her..

Fly. Will yourself away. Will yourself to your people. The voice would say, in a softer.. yet equally monotone voice. Go, to Azeroth.

"But.. what if I don't find it?" She'd ask softly, gazing around the soft gray mists, uncertain of everything now. Was she still sane? Had she turned into one of the Lost..? Was she trapped inside her own mind?

You will make it, Ashaar. I know you will.

"I.. how can you.." She started to ask.. then cut herself off. .. What if she ended up somewhere completely alien? What if she went to the wrong world? .. Anything would be better than here. She shuts her eyes slowly.. thinking. Commanding herself to fly--and she flew, forward. "Azeroth.." She whispers softly, testing the foreign name. "Azeroth.. here I come. .. I hope."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The death rule--does this take into consideration OOC tom-foolery? What about if it was an accidental death, as in you fell off a cliff or something like that, or if you have to get pulled away in the middle of a rather hostile zone, and come back to see you've been squished?
The death rule only applies to IC death, so no worries if you go you falling of a cliff or have some OOC fun.

Welcome to the server, I'm sure you'll fit right in!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I see. Thank you for clearing that up, Nostra. I certainly hope I will! If I get accepted, atleast.

Oh, wait. I'm a ditz, ignore me.