The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wind-between-ears presents: Login Problems
Throm'ka you helpfull bunch! *big grin*

For the past 4 hours (with small breaks!) I have been trying to log into this promising RP paradise... It all seemed so complicated, and it's probably something very simple.(wind between ears eh!)
I'll try and explain as clear/simple as possible;

1. created forum account
2. created game account + intro
3. changed ''realmlist'' to ''realmlistLIVE'' and put it somewhere safe outside of my WoW folder(I have no clue what to do with the realmlist...)
4. downloaded the other realmlist with ''save target as'' and put it in my WoW folder
5. attempted numerous time to login, failing miserably
6. repairing WoW and trying the steps again, failing miserably once more

I'd be gratefull if someone could tell me what I was doing wrong... *puppy eyes*

-Khash'grokk

EDIT: Oh, I've read them FAQs thingies allot, but I've always been not-so-bright with complicated computer stuff...
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...48&p=25943
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
It's down now, it's been down unusually long, just it being down is wierd
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Hot damn, you guys reply fast!

As soon as I went to type something BAM Qaza replied already, heheh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Oh, that's unfortunate. But remember, after rain comes sunshine! or whatever...
I forgot to mention though, it says:

"The information you entered is not valid"

My apologies... *punches his green head*

EDIT: Yes, they're really fast! *shocked* I didn't even have time to edit my post, eek!
Sorry for the ressurection of this thread, and a double post.
I know there are allot of threads with login problems, but I haven't found one like this.

I'm back after my 6-month break, I kind of started over with the same account, introduction etc...

Ante scriptum? I haven't been in the server yet.

Anyway, my introduction has been accepted yesterday evening, but I'm still unable to log in. Now I have grown wiser about private servers, and I seem to have no problems logging in one IF I use their special launcher.

Is it possible that I overlooked a COTH launcher? If so, can you tell me where one is hidden? If not, what can I do about the problem?

Sorry for bothering you.
1) Make sure you are on the right patch. If you patched to 3.1 you can't play.
2) Make sure you have the correct realm-list.
3)???
4) Profit.

Oh wait, did you remake your game-account?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
1&2 are good with me, 3,4 not ofcourse.
And no, I didn't. I'm as confused as you might be at the moment.

Thanks for your interest. ; )
Herm. If you have re-made your game-account...You are obviously not a visitor and you have the right patch..I am just as confused..
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
So you have made a new game account since you came back? We recently had a server restart so all old game accounts were wiped.

Also, if you are sure that you have the right server list have you put it in the right place? It should be in the Data>ENUS/UK(or whatever version you´re using) folder in the WoW file.

Check so you don´t have two realmlists.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Yes, I made a new account yesterday evening, was that after or before the restart?

Server list = realmlist.wtf?

It's in World of Warcraft > Data > enGB

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org

I think that's right, but I'm not completely sure.

I seem to be able to login now, but when I do so a Blizzard message tells me I need to patch up to 3.1, now that's weird.
Hey what I do i just before it comes up press on play really fast then it shud come up and u dont have to download it. Then just log onto your account mate.
Do a search for realmlist on your computer. Just check to see if you have another one hiding away.
Romeo, thanks, but the patching appears when I log in, and disables me to click anything else. Altough, I'll keep the be fast thing in mind... You never know when you need it. Thanks again!

Hmm, I've done that, only have one.
I have a little question, what launcher do you use to log in? (Maybe that's the issue, I use ''Wow'' don't see anything wrong about that.)

Thanks!
I use the World Of Warcraft launcher and if it disables you from pressing anything else cancel the update and simply log in if you cant cancel the update tell me and keep me posted mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Log-in Problems SpartAl412 1 1,693 12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  catalysm problems, please help huntertdx 6 1,479 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  RP Addon problems Hyenasaurus 0 872 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Hyenasaurus
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai