The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wind-between-ears presents: Login Problems
Well, when I use Launcher I don't get to the login screen because of the patching, but when I use Wow I do, but only to be stopped at the character selection page. It really can't be outrun.
Don't use the Launcher at all.
Quote:For those that don't play on retail, be sure that your realmlist matches the one here on the site, and also ensure that the "Show Launcher" option on the log-in screen in the lower-level corner is unchecked.
Furthermore, make sure you're running WoW from the Wow.exe file, instead of Launcher.exe. Hopefully this will help!
Thanks, now I know not to use that dreaded Launcher again.

Although, this stays:
http://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350...144605.jpg
I can only leave by clicking on restart, after that it starts to patch up to 3.1.

I hope this clarifies anything, sorry to be such a pain. ^^"
Shiver me timbers!

I logged in! I was bored and messing around in my WoW folder, and decided to re-download the realmlist, and I just logged in! Isn't that amazing? I'm 100% sure the realmlist was correct... It's one of life's mysteries.

Thank you all for the help, and once more, sorry for bothering you. ^^
Or easier: Go to the icon on the desktop, and on "properties" then to "go to goal" (or whatever it is on english). Then you'll notice the files of WoW. Use your mouse wheel or something else to look down in your folder after "wow.exe". Press it and you'll be able to play without the launcher appearing. You may create a shortcut on the desktop of it.
What can I do you for?
Ooh, I never thought of making a shortcut for that. : o I have a shortcut for the WOW folder though, because I delete my Cache everytime before I play.

Thanks! I hope many new people like me will notice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Log-in Problems SpartAl412 1 1,693 12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  catalysm problems, please help huntertdx 6 1,479 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  RP Addon problems Hyenasaurus 0 872 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Hyenasaurus
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai