The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wind's collective absence thread
Due to recent issues that have arisen IRL concerning my academics, I will not be able to get online at all during the remainder of this week, or the next, or the week afterwards, with the sole fact that I'll only possibly have time on the weekends. Of course, this means I might certainly miss any development occurring with the guilds I'm currently involved in, (House Amberdawn, Thornsong Coven,) and I sincerely apologize in advance.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
QQ Kantado doesn't have a little sister to protect anymore (for now)!

Good luck!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
B-but. Chewtoy! Nooooo!
My shadow priest buddy! D:

Get it all sorted out and come back!
NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK TO ME WINDY!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
*sigh.* Well. It seems I'm going to have to take more measures to keep my academics up to par. I'm not going to be here for a while. I might as well bid you all adieu, auf wiedersehen, adios, sayonara, et cetera. I'm certainly going to miss some of you people, and while I'm at it, damn you, Algebra.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
If your grades are suffering, then do take all the time you need to catch up. A shame that it's Algebra that you're doing poorly in; if it was English or Writing, I could offer myself as your tutor.

Regardless. Good luck and best regards. Hopefully you'll be available during the vacation months :)
If you need help with Math (Specifically algebra [Hey look at that]) I'm well versed in the language of numbers. You got my skype.
I'd offer my own help but Maths, especially algebra, is not my strong suit. Enough to pass, not enough to excel. Regardless, go get an education and then come back to us!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Pardon my french, but I'm fucked. I can't do this anymore. School's gotten to me. I've been stressed. And only a few minutes ago my computer got confiscated. Again. Probably for good this time. I'm probably keeping this short, as I'm in a horrible mood at present, and I tend to say bad things when I'm in one of those. I'm really sorry to @Morhana, @MstrCorvus, @Ural, and @Randomzac for leaving them with what's left of Amberdawn, and I'm especially sorry to @Alliicce because half-sibling shenanigans can't happen now. It's been fun. I love you guys. Take care.

Sincerely,

WindZealot.

- Algalon, The Observer
Good luck, then :( I hope your luck gets better and you manage to catch up with school.
WINDY! I'll MISS YOU! Make sure you can come back after you get all your school stuff done!
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Aidos WZ! Happy trails.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Well, seems I'm gonna be off/kept off against my will/absent for a week or more. No biggie...Just don't expect me to answer any Skype stuffs. Or get on CoTH.

- Algalon, The Observer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas