The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Winter Veil Presents!
Happy Winter Veil, folks!

Tomorrow (Dec 25th), Greatfather Grakor will be handing out presents to folks starting at around noon server time. I would suggest to try to plan RP before or after that time, presuming you'll be online.

Now, bear in mind that there will be some restriction to items, and depending on what you request you may not be allowed to use it ICly. We will probably state as much when any certain item is requested. Also, no heroic gear (or equivalent-level PvP gear) will be gifted, sorry! Think of something fun to request! Preferably, write up a list of your top three choices in case your first or second choice is declined.

For anyone not able to attend, a separate thread will be started after the event to put requests in. Keep an eye out for it!

For gift ideas or to see what was given last year (or see what folks get this year as it's happening), feel free to visit the spreadsheet!
Whot? Grakor is going to make me pink...? :D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Just to ensure limited ocnfusion, will we be allowed to have a few character's get presents?
Or will only one character be allowed a present?

Just asking because I noticed several people last year had multiple character's get presents. :D
This year it will be one gift per player. It would take an unreasonable amount of time and work if it were per character, I'm afraid. Sorry!
Thank you in advance for your Winter Veil kindness. :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Understood!
And like Brisalis just said, Thank you for this wonderful Winter's Veil Gift Giving!
:D
I know what I want. A MURLOC SUIT!
Eeeeeee! *bounces in seat excitedly* Yay! We love you!
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
My favorite games and Christmas -and- Dalikan gets an epic title? HOO-RAH!
Awesome! Where might the thread for gifts be? I won't be able to come online today I'm afraid..
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/skyfin/
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter Veil Gifts (2014) Kretol 1 4,774 12-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  CoTH Presents: Custom Lore (Maybe) Reigen 35 13,217 08-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Randomzac
  Winter's Veil Gifts! (2013) Kretol 20 8,832 01-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Andy7565
  Winter's Veil Goodies! (2012) Kretol 12 3,006 12-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Happy Winter's Veil! Kretol 6 1,815 12-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Bovel