The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wizardling's Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 16 years old, and live in Austin, Texas. I have been roleplaying for about 7 years, but I really got my start and major roleplay experience from a little known game called Illarion. However, throughout these years I have mostly roleplayed through Warcraft 3, Half Life 2 deathmatch, World of Warcraft both private and public, Star Wars Galaxies, and now I am heavily involved in a guild called The Grey Order on Age of Conan, to which I am an Officer of.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally from playing Warcraft 3.

What made you seek our server over others?:
2 friends asked me to join it. I was skeptical at first, but this seems like it could be a good opportunity, and I got more and more excited as I read character bios and rules and regulations.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love some good tavern roleplay, however I also love adventuring out in the wilderness, and bonding ICly with other characters. I will enjoy any roleplay though, but I generally only like to emote-fight as sometimes characters use in game limitations such as levels to cause them to win, which is completely against my book :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druids. I fell in love with the Night Elves when I first played them in Warcraft 3 ages ago, and Malfurion Stormrage was such an awesome character, in my opinion. A Night Elf druid was my first class in WoW, and I loved them from the beginning. The Night elf atmosphere is fantastic as well, and just having a character so in tune to nature and it's balance is sometimes relaxing even as a player.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations. I expect a very mature community, a lax leadership that enforces rules, but doesn't over-do it and become power hungry, and good roleplayers. Doesn't sound high the way I worded it, but trust me, it is. 8)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Maturity is something I HIGHLY value in people, and especially roleplayers, and includes respect, intelligence, tolerance, and good communicating skills. (I mean, not "1337speak") So, Maturity is actually a bit umbrella of things to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Shielwynn sat in the lush grass of Teldrassil, overlooking a waterfall emitting water into the heart of the vast ocean beyond the horizon. His glowing amber eyes looked up into the star studded sky, as the moon cast light all around the forest he was in and over the water water before him. His face was serene, his expression calm, and his leaf-green hair glided across his face slowly in the breeze. Finally, finished with listening to the calming waves of the ocean, he yawned peacefully, blinked slowly a few times, and gradually got to his feet.

((WILL WORK ON THE REST OF THIS STORY LATER...just wanted to kind of get some stuff down for an intro, but it's a little too late to continue with this story now. I plan to finish it tomorrow night :) ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing but that I will be finishing this story tomorrow ;) Looks like a nice server, guys, and I am sure it will be a pleasure being here.
Welcome to the server! I hope you do finish the story, even though you're part of the server now. I'd like to read it.
Thanks! I'll try ;)

I didn't really have a plan for it, which was a secondary reason for stopping besides the lateness :P But I'll see what I can do :D

Can't wait to become a part of the server!