The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wolf Intro
Hi. I am reposting my Intro on a new account. (the acount Phalan canbe deleted)
so lets get started.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course I read through them before many times and I have read them again 3(5) times.

2. How did you hear about us?
I spent months looking for a private RP server. i was sick of the griefers on public payed realms, and the immaturity as well. I found CotH on youtube. i then googled you and spent months on the forums looking around and making a judgment call. This server is the best i have ever seen. The Gms care and and the inhabitants are mature and considerate.

3. How did you get into RP?
Growing up with a father who has a PHD in English history and communications, I always had a nack for it. I played alot of D&D when i was younger. and when WoW came out i was extatic, I love the lore and have followed it since WC1.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I remember i was reading an old copy of Gamepro magazine and they were showing the first screens of WoW, and it looked alot different than it does now. Warcraft was a new genre of game. I had never played the strategy point and click games before. And I loved it from the beggining. The story the history the overall depth at which this story could go. so i followed it for the thrilling ride it has become.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Night Elf: I love that they are the most wise of the races and put themselves on a pedistal over the others, but still have alot to learn about themselves. I believe they indersetimate the true potential of the other races, and i try to bring more understanding to my RP.
Druid: I love the druids because they embody the power of the Night Elf race. They are the most tradition based class for Night Elves, and history is my passion. Animorphing is an interesting concept and it brings alot of mysticism to the RP table.
DK: I Love the idea of a Melee huter (unholy) :D and I got my start on WoW with hunters so i think i can pull an interesting story from that.
Hunter: <3 Lazy mans class.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Chaotic good: I think of it as a soft hearted rebel. There is conflict and pain in a person of this nature. I like to have a dark side that i can fight with. It makes deciding on a roper course of action for my character to follow: Complex, spontaneous, and interesting.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Dark and seedy, I love to surround my self with those who beilive in the darkness and use it to get through life. And being Chaotic good, I can fit in with the darkness but i still have enough light in me not to get corrupted and also keep a bit of balance in those settings.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I draw play bass, write poetry and music, as well as, short stories. I cant live without music.

9. What country are you from?
I was born and raised in Ireland, I now reside in Ontario Canada, Ah Spring is so close! 90Km/hr winds ;D

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I respect the effort and dedication taht goes into writing reviewing and maintaing the rules. I trust in them and this team. I will follow all the rules to the best of may ability, and if i falter in doing so I have no problem with the consiquences.

I will get working on my Character profile. Please leave me some feed back!!!!

Cheers
I am a lone wolf
I am nowhere
I am going nowhere
And nowhere is where I belong
For someone who grew up with a father who has an English PHD, you sure do not capitalize your 'I's or use commas. :P
Hopefully you'll change that. RIGHT CITIZEN?!
Welcome to the server! >8D
Thank you very much. And I will watch my punctuation and gramar. ":D"
I am a lone wolf
I am nowhere
I am going nowhere
And nowhere is where I belong

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Craitos Photobetor, Lone Wolf DrowofShadows12 1 693 06-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Caravan