The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Worgen Form in Public
I reserve the right to flip my lid when I see worgen transform in public.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
'Blergh, you know, druids!' I know how you feel, cousin, I know how you feel. My characters use 'druid' and so do I use 'druid' - their castes and different talents don't really matter to outsiders of the night elven society, most often at least. But yes, don't want to make a lorylore mistake here!

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. I doubt they would really check for that, most Sentinels already forgot about these druids, because they have simply vanished almost entirely from every aspects of our current Azeroth, or did they? But it is for the best to believe that the newest Sentinels, and even the old Sentinels think of this specific caste of the Scythe as a myth. It was more of a cult than an actual generally acknowledged organization, even in Darnassus. I think they were sect. Strange, maybe, because the worgen were originally of the Emerald Dream? But I suppose they don't really let you worship and shapeshift into a 'monster beast with red eyes and killer instincts' for the heck of it, huh? Or they don't train you for that in 'Druid School and You'.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]
Again, I think that saying that the races in the Alliance would treat a Worgen like it -could- be feral is like saying they'd treat a Draenei like it COULD be an Eredar.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

And treating gnomes like it -could- be leper gnomes, I think I spotted a green on your neck, oh, that's paint? Fair enough.

No, but really, expect a high dose of racism if you walk around in worgen form. A smart Gilnean that wouldn't want to get run over by a mob of angry laborers or a fur hunter would use his human form in most Alliance territory, but not in neutral lands (goblin cities/zones) as they would get the protection of the bruisers that don't care a hint of what you are as long as you ain't trying to do wrong stuff to their Cartel(s) or they don't got orders to beat you up, or night elven county, which most likely respect the worgen more than most other Alliance races despite being relatively new. I mean, most of them do live in Darnassus, and they respect the traditions, druidism, (or nature spells/talents/skills) a liking in their culture, you name it. Some of them even joined in the protection of their territories.

But illegal, certainly not. Darkshire is another matter, they get run-ins with feral(s) on a daily basis or almost. Don't care if it can think or not, just shoot it.
Spoiler:
I don't disagree there, racism is fine.

Speaking of which, that would lead me to another topic soon, and that's about Garrosh's Horde, and zero tolerance between factions.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm eager to see orcs going full-Garrosh-policy. Maybe we'll see some good guilds created solely to slaughter the Alliance, in a-.. loyal and.. and.. competitive rivalry, of course, heh-heh.. no cheating..

<Hides his rocket launcher.>
Spoiler:
And anyone who dares to try and fraternize with the enemy, too. BUUUUT I'm saving that for a different topic.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Kalisha simply refuses to talk or even look at Gilneans in their Worgen form, but as they'd transform back into humans, she'd be fine to /talk/ to them, even though the fact that she knows they are worgens could block her.

She doesn't mind their presence too much, but find it totally impolite to be talking to people as a giant wolf.
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.
Yeah, our only other example so far of friendly talking animal people are the Tauren, and look where that's got the Alliance so far!
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________