The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Whats your opinion on the Worgen quest chain event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah! Lets do it!
8.70%
2 8.70%
I think it's good, though more info would be great.
34.78%
8 34.78%
I'm more or less leaning towards no, try and convince me otherwise.
13.04%
3 13.04%
No.
43.48%
10 43.48%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worgen!
So I've made a post about this in the past, that when Coth gets cata I make an event based off the Worgen quest chain. The idea's still there, but now it's more of an interest check. A guild will be made for this, and it'll end up as a pack style ranking (There basically were-wolves, so it makes sense.) I'll update this as I think of more, but I'm looking to see the interest of Coth.
I feel a bit like hosting such an event risks excluding all the other worgen that never got the chance to participate. I'd rather try and make event to fill in the gaps in the questline or even host a series of event that take place just afterwards but not in such a manner that every worgen should have been part of it.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Pretty sure the official position was always "Don't worry TILL it's actually time for Cata."

Seeing as how Cata has been out for a couple years, I would say one shouldn't plan for it at any time soon to come over to CoTh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I thought we hand to wait for the Mists to be out, or am I wrong?
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
What I would like to see, in terms of Worgen story stuff, is maybe other characters capturing and giving them the magic space juice that makes them not crazy wolf dudes. After all, not everyone can be cured by the King himself.
A handful of feral worgen get turned sane, then try to capture and cure all the rest of their former feral pack... Sounds like a fun event to me, and gives people a nice way of fleshing out their character history.
TrinityCore is currently working on getting a playable version of Cata 4.3.4 working. From what I can tell they're mostly working on getting the systems working, though, seeing as there's no DB out there for it yet (safe for the ton of updates to the 3.3.5 one they include with the server files).

As for the event, I would most definitely be interested in an event such as this. Obviously, as Dae said, you can't have everyone be saved by Greymane and his people... You'd think he'd have more important stuff to do.
I don't care for it, for the Horde, so I'll not coment :P
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
(08-15-2012, 11:05 AM)Dae Wrote: What I would like to see, in terms of Worgen story stuff, is maybe other characters capturing and giving them the magic space juice that makes them not crazy wolf dudes. After all, not everyone can be cured by the King himself.
A handful of feral worgen get turned sane, then try to capture and cure all the rest of their former feral pack... Sounds like a fun event to me, and gives people a nice way of fleshing out their character history.

Now that would make sense. That idea would work, and it could be made into a chain event, allowing anyone with a Worgen to join in.
. . . I was actually thinking of making a Gilnean who was working with hunting down feral worgen and curing them.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Aha! Now that the bump to Cata is official, I figure I might as well bump this. Reason why? Cause I felt like it :p I'm still 'away' (You all know I can't just poof) so I may or may not make plans for this. If anyone else wants to run away with it, go ahead! Just lemmi know ya?
NECRO NECRO NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOit's okay.

I have two worgens planned:

1.) A conman named Adrien-Rene Genet. Rogue. Cons people into giving money away to him, among other confidence tricks.

2.) An earl named Willam (not William, no 'i'!) whose last name is still a WIP. Maybe Austen. He's a charitable philanthropist who wishes to do good despite the war around. A hunter.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
To elaborate now, I get the deal with people not being able to be there for the events. But, that's how it goes with all events right? (Answering old questions.) The only difference is that this pertains to all of the race. But then again, it'll only focus on a smaller group.

The first event will have to do with the initial invasion of the Worgen. Each of our characters part of this would at some point get bitten, and eventually turn into that rabid wolf man we all know in Silverpine. During this time however, the characters will be locked inside of a house, trying to survive the rampage of the worgen outside of the city. The first event would last a couple of days, and play out with smaller events such as someone turns and they have to contain said person (Because no one would want to kill a friend, even if they turned into a large rabid werewolf right?)

At the end of these days, everyone would end up being a worgen. At this time the rabid would escape the house, and run off into the wild. The second even would then pertain of the sane worgen hunting and curing the rabid. Once all the characters have been accounted for, the guild would be made, and a leader would be picked.

That's the jest of it. If something doesn't make sense, quote it and I'll answer what I can ya?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worgen Female Model Swap c0rzilla 17 19,110 11-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Worgen Death Knights, and True Form Harmonic 21 5,539 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Worgen Form in Public c0rzilla 38 5,003 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Alliance Worgen vs. Feral Worgen Aadora 9 2,345 05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Avitz
  Becoming Worgen? Micheru 27 4,575 04-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Anski