The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

World of War-School
I imagine Craer to be the one who is responsible for blowing up the Science Laboratory by accident and quickly claiming that it's really someone else who did it.

I can see Calia and Castor together.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
This is turning out to be much more thought-provoking and fun then I had imagined. I may as well do the rest of my characters.
Zanji'fon is the weird goth guy sitting in the back of the classroom, staring daggers into the desk because he doesn't even have enough interest to look around the room.
Zava'fon is the straight A student who spends all class drawing free-spirited birds on all of his textbooks.
Drek is one of the most likeable guys of the school, always putting on an energetic tone and a happy face, while always brewing and bubbling with guilt or anger on the inside.

And it's fun to imagine, isn't it? Our big bad scary characters...wedged into tiny classroom desks, awkwardly looking at each other. Just toy with that idea. :P
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
(07-17-2013, 02:11 PM)Zarquon Wrote: I can see Calia and Castor together.

Funny thing about that... ;p

They are. :3
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(07-17-2013, 07:46 AM)Xigo Wrote: Kil'shi, the quarterback.

You only need one hand to throw a ball.

. . . I've just realised how balls-out awesome an amputee high school quarterback would by definition be.

An amputee high school quarterback in his seventies.
Amalys would be the nice, friendly freshman that is often pranked by jocks, shrugging a shoulder and forgetting about the incident moments later. It'll take her a long time, but she'll eventually reach her breaking point and run home crying to dad.

Elle would be the racist hick that hangs out with the boys and leaves school almost every day with a new bruise or black eye.

Erohis would be the swim coach who would demand that you gather the courage to go on the high diving board, coax you along, then abruptly push you into the water. She'd watch you struggle and call out tips in a cold voice. Only when you stopped struggling and began sinking would she help.

Leland would be the guidance counselor with a bleeding heart. He'd do his best to give kids the best advise and frequently host support groups. With the support groups come picnics, camping, and field trips, because nothing makes him happier than seeing kids happy.

Rini would be the foreign exchange student with odd clothing that hangs out with the guys. They almost forget she's a woman. She skips classes if they're not "important" (for survival) and will instead spend the time in the weight room or elsewhere.

Val would be the big guy with the soft voice that hung out with the jocks, going along with everything they say in silence. He would pick up the pieces after pranks once the jocks have left the scene... then quickly shuffle off before he's spotted.
Ranzel would be the vending machine that steals your money. And for some reason, people keep coming back and giving him their money.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(07-17-2013, 01:40 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Roux is a beast in home economics, outspoken mother earth hippy and new age type. Brings organic treats to class, gets into arguments with the traditionally religious folk on campus. Still possesses her vaguely combed mess of orange hair.

[Image: trelawney.jpg]

:||||

Cristovao the student is the religious idealist who puts himself in danger for all the losers who get bullied with who can't decide on what his major is. He tends to read a lot. Cristovao the adult is the nice guy humanities prof who gives peaceful advice on dealing with issues.

Hrodebert the student is the rebel without a cause who don't take nobody's smack just because he can and leads his own gang of equally rebellious jerks without a cause. Hrodebert the adult is the eccentric dad of Mathieu who everyone thinks might be an ex criminal.

Gantrithor is -the- gym rat.

Hercynian is the dad who has to drive his son to school and forgets what time his classes end so Kenny is left after hours alone.

Madugo is the pothead.

Aryeon is the religious studies guy who is 20 years older than he looks and you're certain he might actually be a wizard.

Mathieu is the dweeby wimpy kid with the pretty face and entirely too nice hair.

TOO LAZY TO DO OTHERS.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Geoni would have been expelled for carrying drugs with him or getting in a fight with somebody.

Xelti was actually supposed to go to a mage school in Stormwind but ran away and spent the money on tailoring. It would likely be a similar story there.

Ghurm would have made a great biology teacher and would be the type to send the kids on field trips every day.

Azma would be a good professor in any category. He'd be the one in the teacher or professor's lounge that gossips a lot.

Gurvok would have likely dropped out and enlisted in the military if he were a human in this world. And then get his GED afterwards.

Makho would make the best swimming teacher or coach. He'd be the school staff member all of the girls swooned over.

Troovo would work in the cafeteria and make all of the kids in other schools jealous because their food wasn't as good as the school he's working in.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(07-17-2013, 03:21 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 07:46 AM)Xigo Wrote: Kil'shi, the quarterback.

You only need one hand to throw a ball.

. . . I've just realised how balls-out awesome an amputee high school quarterback would by definition be.

An amputee high school quarterback in his seventies.

Oh. I thought they were being made young again.

Then he's the gym teacher who inexplicably runs every sports team, or at least has a hand in them.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Valda is that goth chick that everyone misunderstands.
  • Kalah is the hall monitor.
  • Kurin is that tall skinny guy that gives everyone the creeps.
  • Azalea is a minor cheerleader that no one notices. She ends up being a Valedictorian.
  • Irogh is the geologist who tries to muscle is way into the jocks. He gets into a fight and is suspended before he learns his lesson.
  • Koiella is female wrestler people are afraid of.
This was fun!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
This gives me sick inspiration to make a mock-Kidnapped. Kidnap all people involved in this thread, and instead of taking food away and lock them in a cave, force all those Kidnapped to play out their roles in the school. Imagine all of these descriptions put together in a single school.

I don't know if I'm deranged or if I'm a genius.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
@Valicor: Genius. ASK LOX RIGHT NAO.

----

Paulton is a part of the abstinence club. Can't say much else; I can't imagine him doing much in High School apart from raising his hand all of the time. Oh yeah, and trying to convert everybody. For serious.

Hamilton would be the kid who refuses to shower except with a bit of water to get rid of some caked dirt. He'd try and sell low quality bean burritos at 'half-price.'

Jimson is the kid who has average grades, isn't very strong, but still has a big ego. Few friends except for maybe a few teachers he shares sarcastic jokes with... He gets an A+ in kiss-assery.

Gandin just sits alone, getting annoyed when people start discussing guns in a negative way. He repeatedly invites people over to shoot guns with him as if it's no big thing at all, and has named his 20 year old rusty truck something along the lines of "Bertha," or "Margaret." ...His family probably has a still in the backwoods, but nobody knows for sure.

Markuss is the dad who shows up to the prom and every dance to make sure that nothing funny goes on. He repeatedly calls his children "My little boy/girl" in front of their friends and hugs and kisses them repeatedly before they go to school... Might chase away a few potential lovers for his children via threat of shotgun.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Found this again. /necro

Lyriel, that girl that studies way to frigging much and rarely, if ever, takes a break.

Maarten, that goth guy from a highly religious family.

Taryn, the girl who spends most of her time in the trees being naked.

Renji... Drunk dropout.

Arossa, that girl with amnesia and the tattoo on her breast.

Mira, that girl that forces her presence upon others, whether they like it or not.

Sana, that girl without confidence who just can't figure out why she fails.

Elyssa, that girl with the tattoos and rather frail body.

Ophelia, that adopted girl who finds friends in animals.

Trevor, that nice guy with the great advises, good friends from all walks of life despite his smell.

Ravien, that blind girl with the bird on her shoulder.

Veracruz, that girl scared of everything.

Celonia, that girl with the baby girl, the white cat that doesn't fit and a girlfriend.

Khelynn, that buffed up girl with the cop mother and two adult children.

Miya, that girl with the unstable emotions.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
(07-17-2013, 05:58 PM)Vladdy Wrote: Paulton is a part of the abstinence club. Can't say much else; I can't imagine him doing much in High School apart from raising his hand all of the time. Oh yeah, and trying to convert everybody. For serious.

(07-17-2013, 01:40 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Roux is a beast in home economics, outspoken mother earth hippy and new age type. Brings organic treats to class, gets into arguments with the traditionally religious folk on campus. Still possesses her vaguely combed mess of orange hair.

Update: Sometime, somehow through the year after many spats and strikes from both sides, love (and/or electric sexual frustration) wins out, and both parties end up nigh inseparable. There's talk of moving in together after graduation.

They still argue. Paulton isn't as enthusiastic about the abstinence club any longer.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Tress is a nerd that managed to get into the cool groups because he did the popular kids' homework for them. He is, essentially, cool by proxy. He's head of the classic literature club, and in charge of organization for the history club so he has access to areas that only teachers are normally restricted to. He uses this access liberally, and changes peoples' grades for better or for worse.

Whenever he gets in trouble he goes to Annabelle because of their relation. Assuming Cristo is in the literature club too, he torments him about his interpretations of classic poetry. When Cristo gets involved with some of Tress' friends in the bad crowd because of a girl, Tress rats him out to councilor Annabelle.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Jonoth is Old School Jonoth 9 1,670 05-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Your Character as a World of Warcraft Boss - Take #2 Krilari 51 9,014 08-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  World News Archive Zhaei 0 1,064 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Regarding Current World News sunday12321 1 1,032 11-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Caravan