The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

World of Xeen Discussion
So I can post updates in a single thread without banter getting in the way, going to keep the actual thread closed and open up a separate discussion thread, here! If you want to talk about the LP, criticize or let me know if you like it, you can post here.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Only criticism? Can't like stuff in the thread.

This is cool though, makes me wanna dig out some of my old Might and Magic stuff.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

This is cool because I've never played this game or saw it. It looks like it could be a cool adventure and hopefully it will spark some interesting RP ideas. Dragon Pharaoh already sounds awesome. Moar Dragon Pharaoh! This game looks pretty awesome, never saw it so I look forward to seeing it progress. I like how it was presented this is going to be cool. I'm super disappointed to find out there are Elves -and- ninjas and you didn't pick any T_T. lol Doesn't sound like your style though. I'm really intrigued though good stuff sir.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
The game looks fun! I love the bit of story you put behind it. The bat who's eyes glow red when an enemy is around...I've named him the 'Stranger Danger' bat.
So, just want to quickly mention that I haven't forgotten about or given up on this. I've just been very busy. It is the last week of classes over here, and so I'm trying to knock out all of my finals before I take another look at this.

Also, the game isn't THAT long, but the screenshots taken by DOSBOX are very small, and thus I have to resize each of them individually. Then upload them to Photobucket. Then write around each one and provide image links. It's a little bit time consuming.

Nonetheless, just updating this. Thanks for you guys who have commented so far.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grakor Plays! Might & Magic 4+5: World of XEEN Grakor456 3 2,964 04-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Grakor456