The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wrath of the Lich King Catacombs
There's no clear consensus on how the Catacombs came to be. Some have suggested that it began as a bandit camp, a place carved out by rogues and vagabonds for their personal use. Others say it was a powerful Necromancer's keep, a cave sculpted into a palace by a thousand undead drudges.

No one really felt a need to catalogue the history of a hole in the ground. It existed and, for most of its denizens, that was enough.

However it began the Catacombs now stands as a place for the marginalized and shunned to congregate and live in moderate peace. It has gained a sort of name for itself as a place where warlocks, cultists and extremists live side-by-side (And with a minimum of bloodshed) with rogues, assassins and Old Horde adherents.

What fragile peace it holds, however, was earned by its relative anonimity. Though it is well known in the appropriate circles the Catacombs has done little to draw the attention of those who would do it harm. Whether that will last, however, is something to see.

-OOC-

Spoiler:
Alright, 'New' is a misnomer. For those who remember it from before the restart, the Catacombs was Morgan's Plot Crypt modified to function as a settlement for those dark and unsavory individuals on the server. Necromancers, Warlocks, Assassins and others of the Neutral and Evil alignment called this place home. It generated role-play and, despite its flaws, was good. When the restart rolled around, however, the Catacombs and its sister settlement were wiped clean.

The new Catacombs is a scaled down version of the origional. Only the entrance chamber, Tomb of the Unrepentant and the Crypt Chambers have been furnished for role-playing.

The new Catacombs has also taken a turn away from overtly evil furnishings. While the usual Necromancy and Warlockry rooms have been retained new rooms for rogues, warriors and priests of different persuasions have also been added. This has been done to create an environment for purely villaouns characters alongside amoral and lawless characters.

The settlement is lawful and, as with most places, will not tolerate murder or violence. However, unlike most settlements, assassins, prisoners and Fel/Shadow users are accepted.

While it is unlikely for them to actually role-play in the Catacombs, Holy Priests and Paladins are also allowed within.

The role-play location is neutral to both Horde and Alliance players and can be found on the OOC Portal under RP Locations.

EDIT: Oh! There is also a death pit in the inn. Why? Because bad people enjoy extreme slapstick humor.
... >.>

<.<...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/youtube]

Yeah, that sums up my feelings.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Elrohir Seregon is currently staying in the Catacombs and will be there for a while doing research. To all those baddies out there come enjoy the amazing environment set up by Rosencrat. Let the evil begin to rise MUAHAHAHA!
[Image: 15.jpg]
Fact: It is glorious and there's truly something for every[bad]one.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Splendid...

...I hope there's a workshop for Craer to plot his dastardly deeds and to repair Heidi in peace!
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
(01-15-2012, 07:25 PM)Zarquon Wrote: Splendid...

...I hope there's a workshop for Craer to plot his dastardly deeds and to repair Heidi in peace!

A workshop for Technomancers was sadly neglected. I shall, however, rummage about and see if I can't add one in tomorrow! The Engineering profession is a popular one, after all, especially amongst our smaller players.
Oh, the dark and cruel nuances of your words, vile villain! *Fistwaves*

But aye, let there be workshop. <3
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
I explored the place(a little) just a bit ago! I saw Marianna there too. It was kewl. Pooleh approves.
... Hmm.
Seems like somewhere for Doranub to toughen up. I approve of this.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Updated the main post with some IC background! Forgot to do that earlier.
-OCC-

...WHUT!?

Orange Cat Coma? D:> KITTEHY.

dis gut. Aphe rike
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Actually, I wondered. Just to clarify...

Last Catacombs go 'round there was a rule akin to something like "don't talk about the Catacombs or else our Catacombs ninjas will kill you".

Needless to say that didn't last too long.

Will there be some similar secret keeping? Or is it fine if everyone and their mother knows and chats about this?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I would assume it's assumed that people assume there's not really much they can do about it, unless some nations could spare forces (lul) to get rid of such a minor threat.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Catacomb Ninjas!! \o/
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200