The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wrath of the Lich King Dawnstar Village [Horde]
The shimmering sun burned high upon its perch in the sky, beating down on the common folk of Silvermoon City's Bazaar. Amongst the crowd of heads, a single courier took his place atop one of one of the many available fixtures, finding a bench suitable for his podium. A few heads turned at first, but true silence wasn't garnered until he rang out, his voice deep and rich as it drew the entire crowd to an awed silence.

"Hear me, brothers and sisters! Hear the decree of your Regent Lord, LorThemar!"

At the lord's name, the entire crowed had grown to an eerie silence, the field of emerald eyes locked upon the courier.

"The Isle of Quel'Danas, the location of our most holy Sunwell had hence been reclaimed through much bloodshed of our own and others alike. Through the toil of your brothers and sisters, Dawnstar Village has been repaired, fit to support us once more! For those who seek shelter, many homes have been made available. For those who seek employment, the Isle still needs men and women alike to help defend its shores from the vile naga, or even to help rid of what debris had been left in the wake of the Sunwell's reclamation. Glory to the Sin'dorei!"

- OOC -

Dawnstar Village upon the Isle of Quel’danas has been moved into the second phase. In their place we have added a myriad of game objects and NPCs to make the village appear livelier. Notably this village is Horde Only and any Alliance to set foot in the village will probably be hunted down by the guards posted. You have been warned.
Weren't the Shattering Sun neutral...? Or is it the Silvermoon-Elves controlling Dawnstar, not the Shattering Sun?
The village is Silvermoon controlled, there is still a neutral area, but that's at the docks. The village is further in.
Right, I know where Dawnstar is, I was just wondering if it was just Silvermoon-Elves controlling the location. Thanks for that clarification then.
While I'm sure both are fine - is this location meant mainly to be used as a generic Sin'Dorei town backdrop or as -specifically- Dawnstar? I'm sure the coming days will de about Dawnstar specifically, but I'm asking more long-term.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
It is specifically Dawnstar village and always will be.
Hmm.. I have one single question.

What happened with the Shattered Sun army after The Sunwell was restored and fred from The Burning Legion? Are they still in Quel'danas or they left?

And if they are still there, are the non-blood elf members considered fit for lingering around or are they treated as non-Horde?

I realised that there are actually two questions, my pardon.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
The Shattered Sun forces are still there, yes. However they also recognize that the island once belonged to the Sin'dorei and have hence willingly gave it back to its previous owners.

While non-horde would be permitted in the harbor, Dawnstar Village is specifically for the Horde, namely Blood Elves.

(Posted from the phone)
Thank you, btu if we disconnect in the village, will we die upon logging back?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
No. The mobs have been moved to phase 2, not vice versa. So if you log in the village, all will be fine.
Aren't High Elves allowed to make pilgrimages to the Sunwell, though? Huuur elf politics.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
They are, yes. This is simply the village outside of the Sunwell.
Ah, that's what I was thinking.

A shame though that this means phased Quel'Danas is only available to Horde players, but hurrr who is even going to use it besides BEs?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I honestly do not know where the phasing portal was placed, but I could imagine that it was put within the harbor, which, as said, is still neutral.
Quote:A shame though that this means phased Quel'Danas is only available to Horde players, but hurrr who is even going to use it besides BEs?

Essentially the point. I'd sooner it be unphased and set back to retail standard than see Alliance dawdling about inside a blood elf village.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrath of the Lich King Solace Village [Custom Patch] Rigley 15 8,070 08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  Wrath of the Lich King Sun's Ascent [Horde - Custom Patch] Reigen 8 4,329 08-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Dae