The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wrath of the Lich King Dawnstar Village [Horde]
Cheers! Thanks you all! :D
(01-13-2012, 12:56 PM)CappnRob Wrote: A shame though that this means phased Quel'Danas is only available to Horde players, but hurrr who is even going to use it besides BEs?
Oh, you mean the more than 3/5 of the server?
(01-14-2012, 02:01 PM)13kira13 Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 12:56 PM)CappnRob Wrote: A shame though that this means phased Quel'Danas is only available to Horde players, but hurrr who is even going to use it besides BEs?
Oh, you mean the more than 3/5 of the server?

I'm confused as to what you mean by this. If you're meaning to complain that it's blood elven only, all Horde races can come inside the village. If you're complaining over the faction boundary then we don't intend to budge on that; it's a clearly Blood Elven styled village, and making it neutral would make little sense.
I think he's complaining on the fact that there are a lot of blood elves over other races, hence why the majority of the server can use it if they wish.
Well I'm not even sure where's the city located anymore. :blink:
Just to note, because there are some comments that could be confusing - the only phased entities are the mobs that used to be there (strictly for quests). I still need to make a portal to get into there, but it's not too high on my priorities at the moment.
(01-14-2012, 02:57 PM)13kira13 Wrote: Well I'm not even sure where's the city located anymore. :blink:

The Isle of Quel'danas, which I believe is accessible from the portal under 'Cities'. The village is hard to miss, just to the side of the warp-in point's settlement from the portal.
Wasn't that place reach'able by boat or flying path ?
Boat no, flight path yes. What's been done is a formerly NPC infested village has been phased for RP use.

To clarify, if it was missed!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrath of the Lich King Solace Village [Custom Patch] Rigley 15 8,070 08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  Wrath of the Lich King Sun's Ascent [Horde - Custom Patch] Reigen 8 4,329 08-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Dae