The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WotLK Downloading
For those who don't have the means to pay for it, here is what looks to be a reliable and somewhat easy download for it.
Do remember to be cautious about what you download and where you download it from, and be sure your virus/spyware protection is up to snuff before using any torrenting sites.

If you -do- get anything from any site, don't come crying to us. *nod*
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
On a different note, doesn't Blizzard just give you the client for free? I was under the impression you needed to pay Blizzard to get account access, not the client.
No they changed it this time around so you have to have an account with wrath access to get the client, they've wizened up, heh.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't know if that's the installer, but WotLK wiki has the official Blizzard torrenter, so you don't have to pay to leech--that's what I'm using now. It plays stupid music so turn your speakers off and use it while AFK or something.
http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Client_and_Patches
WotLK DVD is what you need B)
˜★Sketch Blog
-Highfives-

Thank you for the link, Olly!

A quick question,

that link will get us the entire game, aye?
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Hey twilight, before I spend like three hours downloading that, is the link on that page for Macintosh, or just PC?
Says it's just PC, so you might be out of luck there.

Also? It appears to be downloading and installing at the same time. This is just freaky, man.
Paint. (It's red now!)
The downloader is Windows but the Mac version should be floating around here somewhere. I could've sworn I saw someone post the Mac installer on the WotLKWiki forums when I first searched.

That link can get you all three games from the same installer. You'll just have to keep going back, switch game options, and run it.
˜★Sketch Blog
Gah! It is always so hard to find Macintosh updates and clients and whatnot! Blizzard, why have you forsaken us!

Edit: I have switched to a different forum name so as not to confuse anyone, I will state that I am cothplayer1. Same great taste, but with new name.
TwilightDisciple Wrote:The downloader is Windows but the Mac version should be floating around here somewhere. I could've sworn I saw someone post the Mac installer on the WotLKWiki forums when I first searched.

That link can get you all three games from the same installer. You'll just have to keep going back, switch game options, and run it.

Haha, my fault. I should've been more specific, I wanted to say "the entire expansion" but the word game came to my mind that time.

Again, thank you, Olly!
After a while of searching and like forty Rickrolls I have found it. The Mac download for the installer! Its not a torrent but it works.
Here
Shivali Wrote:After a while of searching and like forty Rickrolls I have found it. The Mac download for the installer! Its not a torrent but it works.
Here

FORTY Rickrolls!? That's brutal.

Rest, my friend...You've...you've done well..
*Sigh* I have seen more Astley than any a man would care for in his life...
Due to some peculiar Router Problems i've not yet figured out, I'm unable to use the Torrent Downloaders to get ahold of the Expansion.
However! At this thread there was atleast one direct link to the WotLK Blizzard Downloader Thingymajigg, that I have recently downloaded. It's for USA though!
My Core Game and BC-Expansion are both EU-Versions, will it matter if the WotLK Expansion is US? I'm not planning to use this for retail.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total RP 2 for WotLK? Holynexus 2 6,236 09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane
  Little details that you like about WotLK gryphonqueen13 54 6,348 12-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Mikain
  Question about WotLK Monolith 5 1,236 07-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Grakor456