The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WotLK Downloading
Nah, it´s just where it will look for servers´n´stuff, you´re supposed to be able to change that in some file, no idea where or how though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Unless US English annoys you, it won't matter. :)
˜★Sketch Blog
After a surprisingly quick download (I guess everything feels quick after trying to download it trough Torrents that wont go faster than 5kbs,) I have installed WotLK. Everything seems to be working fine, although I wont know for sure before CotH goes live again. Fingers crossed! :)
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
Excuse my newbishness when it comes to RARing and stuff like that. But how do I bypass the "Insert CD (number)" boxes that come up when I try to install?
That is really strange o.O It shouldn't ever be asking for a CD if you used the installer from the first post with this topic. If you are using a torrent then you will need to mount the image of the disk it is asking for using PowerISO, DaemonTools, Alcohol 120%, or your program of choice. After you mount it, then you should just be able to click the pop-up box.
[Image: Signature.png]
Oh, never mind, I fixed it. A small mistake on my part!

Thanks anyway!
44% and counting!!

Thanks for the links!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
I've been roaming around the web searching for more stuff on the WoTLK download and I found that a key is involved. I'm guessing that the key is used to activate it on live, and not a key to install, right?

And i've taken a look at the site you posted for the download, Twighlight, and downloaded the first link under the WoTLK DVD section, but to no prevail. I had an error on the end of the installation of the normal WoW files.

Do I need to use the full installer? I just need the WoTLK data folder I believe, not WoW and TBC.
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Aye, only the WothLK files are needed.

I used no key while installing so yeah, just ignore that part.

There´s more uploads around for you to use if you prefer, check out Private trackers, they are safer, faster and generally better when it comes to downloads.

My own opinion on the better part.

Just let one night your PC on, and whole day, then you got it.

I borrowed from friend who plays on live, he is a newbie though.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Hopefully this isn't thread necromancy, but...

I have a problem. I've downloaded WotLK and all that jazz, but whenever I try go onto a server that I've registered for, it says that the information is invalid.

I've checked thousands of times to make sure I'm typing the right information, and I registered for these servers yesterday. I even tried my dad's accounts and they still say they are invalid.

Can anyone please give me some advice?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
They might not be on the same patch version as you are, check that first.

I've checked those aswell. :-/
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Maybe your realmlist was re-set to live with the patch up?
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Well I've changed the realmlist to another server, a private one, and it still didn't work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total RP 2 for WotLK? Holynexus 2 6,236 09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane
  Little details that you like about WotLK gryphonqueen13 54 6,348 12-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Mikain
  Question about WotLK Monolith 5 1,236 07-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Grakor456