08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 387
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2830
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85615
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2366
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Would You Rather...
Dinuguan, definitely.

Would you rather always have to play Chess or always have to play Checkers?

And by always, I mean more then 10 times a day.
PM
Chess, because at least I can forfeit.

Would you rather juggle twelve poisonous knives for three hours while walking along a rocky road, eventually tripping and stabbing them all into your back, or be tied up and slowly (and I mean slowly) devoured by a swarm of flies that only have one tooth.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
... I'mma go with the knives. At least I'll get them over with fast, as I can't jiggle. At all. But I'm pretty good with balancing and dodging, so they're gonna miss me. :3

Would you rather accept to eat a poisonous frog, or a bull's crotch ?

And just for a side note, there really is the second as a comestible food.
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

We all drink (if not all of us, the most) the thing that comes outisde of the bull's crotch.. Eh.. I don't think eating it will be a big deal while humankind has grew like a jungle nowdays. So I will choose bull's crotch.

Would you rather accept to kiss a dragon or a dinosaur?
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
PM
Dinosaur! I loooove dinosaurs vury much. I'd kiss a triceratops. =) They are so cute.

Would you rather ride a loopty loop roller coaster or bungee jump? =o
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
PM
I have already ridden a roller coaster, and not just any roller coaster. The most scary one from Spain, even. So I'll go with the bungee jumping. Wooo!

Would you rather be sunk into a tank of piranhas, or angry fire ants ?
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

A tank of Piranahs, they would kill me faster.

Would you rather be stabbed with a needle in the eye or strabbed in the nether regions with a fish hook?
PM
Wow, this turned morbid real quick. I'll fix that. Since you didn't specify where in the eye I could be poked with the needle, probably go into the tearduct where it wouldn't cause any lasting damage. Yep.

Would you rather smooch a toad or a lizard?
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
PM
I would rather smooch a toad, of course. With my luck, it would probably turn out to be a monstrous creature in disguise that swallows me whole like a mosquito.

Would you rather be in the world of The Hunger Games as a combatant or The Walking Dead as a survivor?
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
PM
The Walking Dead because I would very likely get hold of a shotgun and be able to blast zombie brains WHENEVER I WANT

Would you rather be skinny or chubby? (Not saying anything about -how- large the skinny/chubby values are, just skinny vs. chubby.)
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
I would like to be chubby. Not too much because too much is ugly. But I would like to be chubby because chubby people are capable to survive more things than the skinny one's.

Would you rather be eaten by cannibals or a lion?
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
PM
Cannibals. Atleast they'd kill me before eating me.

Would you rather dance naked in front of your parents to three songs, or constantly have a jawbreaker in your mouth for a month? (Except when you sleep.)
PM
I'll take the skyclad dance. 'Sides, it's nothing they haven't seen before.

Would you rather learn an almost-dead language, from the last living speaker, or a language so popular that it's practically common knowledge?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
PM
Almost dead language for Sure! That would be cool :3

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
PM
Deaf, because I love seeing my girlfriend, and she's decided to learn that handsign-language anyways.

Would you rather be born mute, or become mute after an incident?
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM