The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: WotLK - Reactivated Live account or no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I've reactivated my live account and am currently trying out the new content.
8.33%
6 8.33%
My live account was already still active, and I went back to focusing on it with the new expansion.
9.72%
7 9.72%
My live account is now active, and I switch back and forth to play there and here.
20.83%
15 20.83%
No, I didn't reactivate or switch back to live to try out WotLK. No money, no interest, etc.
61.11%
44 61.11%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wrath of the Lich King Poll - Live Accounts
A bit of a late poll, but how many folks have either reactivated their Live account or have simply gone back to Live to try out the new expansion/content?
Yeah, not enough cash to buy the $40 pack, and a month of gaming, though I do have a WotLK client.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
I added an option which I forgot to when making the poll. Feel free to revote if applicable!
I saw it at friend. But I'm now only interested in RP.

Bye bye live servers! Forever!

Now, lets get ready for upgrade, torrent go!
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
I haven't got the interest in that. I play WoW to roleplay, nowadays.
Same here. Retail's boring. Grinding levels is so boring I can't even play most other MMOs. I just stick to PVP or RP servers.
˜★Sketch Blog
I was painfully curious about the Death Knights, so I popped onto a friend's account.
Good lord, they're twelve levels of overpowered.

title claiming go
[Image: kialee.png]
I need a life.
I've never even played retail in my life.

I've played the good ol' waiting game.

... DAMMIT.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Nope, no live WoW here. I've been playing Warhammer instead.

For Tzeentch!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I played that, got to 20 and couldn't find the horse person so I stopped.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
I stopped live a long, long time ago. Argent Dawn was just... no longer fun.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Never quit retail, and I'm focusing it now... Already managed 25man t7 tank gloves on my DK :D
I am currently playing on a trial account on retail, pleh, need to get more money to keep playing. I have an account there anyway, level 70 Blood Elf Demonology Warlock.
Ixolus Wrote:Never quit retail, and I'm focusing it now... Already managed 25man t7 tank gloves on my DK :D
Grat'z. How many parts does T7 have? Some of my friends said it was 8 and my cousin told me there were only 5...
[Image: badge.jpg]
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
I... feel kind of stupid. ~_~' I used to play retail. Stupid boys... My guy friends showed it to me at one of their birthday parties a few years ago, and I wouldn't get off the computer. Lol. I played Warcraft 3 before that, but they got me hooked on WoW. Have to kind of thank them... or blame them... It's the whole reason I started RPing and stuff. I recently activated it for the expansion, and was rather sad. I had really good memories of friends and all, but when I came back, they weren't as nice or great as I remembered them. So, yeah. I kind of wasted like $43 of my parents money. Lol.
I've been playing Live like...A LOT lately >.> Call me a glutton for punishment and 15 dollar fees every month.
It's fun... I haven't played as a Deathknight...but my boyfriend has one and he runs around and literally blows things up for me xD They really are ridiculously overpowered. But the Harbor is amazing, the hairstyles are fun...
And I realized how spoiled this server has made me towards RP. Lol...I now have an Insta-ignore policy in place for retail servers...if I see a nelf druid speaking plain common in cat form, bam...ignored. It's on my pet peeves list right under vampire sons of illidan >.>
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll : One Jaedyn....TO RULE THEM ALL Valicor 13 1,910 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Questions: Multiple accounts and Wiki edits ghaskan 10 2,291 11-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Multiple accounts and multiboxing questions ImagenAshyun 5 1,258 06-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  A place to live. Beala 19 3,483 04-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Beala
  Post Lich King Forsaken, NEEDS UPDATING! mangaboy111 12 1,783 03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post: mangaboy111