The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Xhar, An Introduction...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
About myself, Hrm...well... My name is Zane, I'm 20 years old and I've played WoW for a good 2 years-ish. I've always been interested in the fantasy worlds, books, D&D (play it weekly), Games, Movies..you name it, Always been a fan. (I dress up in white robes and a staff and the like for the Ohio Ren Fest, so I'm kinda a junky I guess...)

Anywho as far as my WoW experience goes, I play Xhar, a Human Mage on the Staghelm(US)(normal) server. I'm a guild leader of a 25 man casual/progression guild but have never REALLY gotten into WoW based RP...Mostly I think because of the lack of actual RP that goes on on servers... Don't get me wrong, I'm dedicated to my Server and Guild and Raiding as much as I can be, But sometimes I'd like a place to just get away and actually do some RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US, originally North Dakota, now in Ohio...primarly language...Butchered words from other languages = English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As previously mentioned, I've always been a fan of Fantasy games, my friend Mike had been talking about WoW for about a year so I figured I'd give it a shot, originally was playing Icewind Dale II alot, and that was free so...was skeptic about paying money for a game I didn't know I'd truly enjoy or not. (Obviously after 2 years I think I made a good choice)

What made you seek our server over others?:
First one I came across to be honest. Read a few posts in forums, home page stuff, the usual, just seems like a place I'd fit into...I'm of the understanding that despite the name, Alliance are still welcome so...heh. I can't choose a server one way or the other without actually trying them. If I find I like being here, I'll stick around...If it's not for me then I'll find out. (Though I think it is for me O.o)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Trick Question? I love RP in general, Combat is meh...not as much ... But I love the Fantasy world, and being a character involved in things, and just being recognized as a great Character, which I believe any I have created are.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mage, Always since v1 D&D. Wizard/Mage/Caster whatever. It has a staff and shoots balls of fire, It's me.
Why? That's a tough question to answer, I guess I think a Mage is more...fantasy-ish than a rogue or a fighter class...I like them all...But i'm a mage at heart.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations. WoW is a game. Games are meant to be fun. That's all I want, Is to have fun playing a great game the way I want to play it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, after reading through all the rules I can honestly say that they all appeal to me....to say which the most? Hmm...
The Respect, I find that playing this game outside a private server, there's a serious lack in it, and it's something I personally value in a person, not only a player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Putting me on the spot eh? Well..it's been a while but here we go..(I can't tab my paragraphs!)

Xhar, after searching through hundreds of scrolls and tomes and ridiculous piles of lore...Finally found it. The one thing that has eluded him after months of searching... A small stone, cold to the touch, with unrealistic magical properties "...thrown down into the deepest darkest pit of the oceans depths." He closed the book with an icy glare in his eye. Why was it the things that he sacrificed most looking for were always somewhere in the Ocean or in some abyss he could never reach, he wondered... With a sigh he pulled out a small scroll and crossed something off a small list. Muttering something under his breath, he rolled up the scroll and put it back in a concieled pocket near the collar of his heavy, blood red robe. A few hours later, books were back on their shelves, scrolls back in thier cases, and a very tired Wizard was in his bed dreaming about the next item on his list.

(Shorter than I'd like but I'd be sitting here all day otherwise, hope it's satisfactory)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Room for a Mage on your server? 8)
All I can say is, that if you enjoy RP then you'll enjoy CotH! and if you don't, i'll get a haircut! and I don't want a haircut :( Also...Welcome to the server!!!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]