Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Duraza
12-17-2021 02:20 PM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 90033
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Tales23
11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 722
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5044
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3928
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3634

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

Yay!
Apparently, the server is back up! Yay! ((Yeah, I haven't been paying much attention...)) I checked the server status, and I just thought this was something funny... About 1/2 the people on... are blood elves. No other horde races. Teeheehee.
PM
Yes. Welcome back! Although I wasn't on this server -last- time. . . Anywho, I started the Blood Elf trend. I know, I'm that amazing. They look just like humans, but better! That's not why I made my Blood Elf, though! Okay, this is getting off topic. I think you -still- need to make an introduction, if you haven't done so already.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
PM
No, she's a peon, so she's all good.
PM
Me not that kind of orc!
PM
Welcome to the server!

Roll night elf!

See you in game - Orthorien
Who Loves Orange Soda?
PM
I'm not new. =P Anyway, yeah. The name explains it all. Well... most of it. I love elves, so this makes me happy... really deep down. So long as you aren't all Illidan and Kael's siblings or children, or secretly dragons, I'm fine.
PM
Oh... sorry... we're all Illidan and Kael's siblings, in fact a few of us are even their children and parents. Oh and even the ones who are related to Illidan and Kael are all secretly dragons who are all related to every aspect... But don't worry, I know some more original people who RP as Titans in disguise as Blood Elves.
PM
But me! I am so original. My characters parents was Thrall and his female Human slave. My character had Thralls ears and his skin colour for his eyes. He had the body structure of the slave and her skin colour. So he's a Blood Elf! I am so clever!

(Gonna go throw up until I forget I even made this joke.)
PM
And his uncle is Medivh, right?
PM
Well, no. That's his current boyfriend. Oh, and I might be a little less origninal now since Illy and Thrall are married to eachother, so technically he's related to him. . .
You're thinking of Uncle Bronzebeard.
PM
Actually Medivh is my smelly grandfather that no one wants to sit next to at the Christmas dinner table.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
Hence the reason he is my characters boyfriend. Gosh Narijika, don't you know anything? Oh, and if that's true, then you might have two grandfathers quickly. . .
PM
A'dal and Deathwing are his cousins, too. (By the way, I told Medivh to take a shower for you Nari)
PM
Yeah...the only people who ever actually sits next to him is my Auntie Azshara and Uncle Sargeras, since they have to take care of him and all, but you should know that. I usually try and start up a good conversation with my brother Grom, he usually talks about how fed up he is with the music business and all the band offerings he's getting for his Hellish scream, but that's beside the point. My dad Zul'Jin though, he usually tells me how much I remind him of my mother Aleria and that me and my brother Cho'Gall are the only things he has to remember her by.

(Now if that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. Q.Q)
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
You all make me cry cardboard tears... I -AM- Kael'thas!
PM