The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yet Another Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing WoW since vanilla, and have dabbled off and on with private servers for as long as they have been around. I'm a student, so my off time is very important to keep me relaxed, and gaming is my preferred outlet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Best friend back in grade school introduced me to it, worst idea ever. I've been playing ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Found a subreddit page that pointed me this direction. Needed to find a decent RP server, and I'm hoping this is it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like cooperative roleplay that can be picked up later without much missed out on. Some military roleplay is fun and interesting, with a rank system and such, however a lot of the time the one's with power abuse it and ruin it for everyone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have really enjoyed playing a Human Hunter for a while, it's been loads of fun with a loaded gun. Who doesn't like a marksman, after all?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect there to be a fair amount of roleplaying options, as well as a decently populated community of friendly and cooperative players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, it's certainly important to treat others and their matters with respect. Knowing that each individual player will uphold such a level of respect is a godsend.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, I'm quite alright on my own.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Through the lightly reflective glass he could see it, lumbering through the mountain pass ahead. Smooth, almost indistinguishable scales like jade glass that refracted the dim smokey light coated it's body. As it drew closer, the stench of it's toxic breath began to infiltrate his nostrils, filling his once brave heart with insurmountable fear. Even the barely audible sliding of it's wings across it's torso and tail began to sound like chiming bells of death, growing louder in his ear for every moment he waited for it to draw closer. Finally, it's tail, swishing low and tall began to writhe more quickly, as if to warn the creature of it's fateful encounter to come. The man dropped his gaze for a moment, drawing his breath tight to steel his heart, and peered once more through the glass. It's massive skull, filled to the brim with teeth that could slice a man thrice in one go, had come fully into sight. The beast, this feared monstrosity known as a Nether Drake, was his prey, and he the hunter.
He let his breath out slowly, leaned into the weight of his sniper rifle, and squeezed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm hoping I have fun with y'all.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon hypertasty has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, hypertasty! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

/lick

A subreddit? That's new. O.o

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin