The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yo, Name's Skittles, Nice Ta' Meetcha
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a fairly avid player of computer games, and I really enjoy RPing on WoW. I'm pretty big on raids and dungeons when I'm not RPing, as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few of my friends were playing on a private server and asked if I wanted to join. Eventually they stopped playing, but I was hooked :D

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well, I'm an avid RPer on WoW and one of my RP buddies told me about this server, so I decided to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types, really. While I prefer big adventure-type RPs with medium sized groups the most, I'm always up for some casual tavern RP or whatever else happens to be going on at the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the Draenei, due mostly to their tragic lore and appealing architectural style. In terms of class, I'd have to say mage because of the many possibilities they have in going about their use of magic, and the convenience (both IC and OOC) of portal spells.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting a nice, enjoyable place where I can RP with a decently large and respectful community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity part, love it. There's nothing I hate more than immature people that get into pointless arguments because they can't take a hit to their pride.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:
I'm alright, though I might be interested once I get a feel for the server :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here's a little story that I came up with off the top of my head (that came out surprisingly dark):

The girl approached the gates with dismay, knowing that this may be the last time she ever sees the light of day. Once inside, the fog would block her vision and the denizens of the fort would strike. But she was prepared, all of her trained had been leading to this moment. Her mission was to make it to the throne room and save her people, and that was precisely what she was going to do. Her silver armor clinked about as she entered the mist, allowing it to instantly engulf her. She had entered the Fort, there was no turning back. The girl trudged onward, keeping her eyes focused on even the subtlest of movements. The inside of the Fort's walls were barren of any life, containing only rubble. The girl drew her sword and without hesitation, entered the main building. The thing that scared her most was the unnerving silence of the building, which she was assured would be filled to the brim with demonic entities and hostile creatures. Scrawled on the walls were various messages, written in the blood of fallen adventurers. Many of them were random, illegible rantings that seemed to make no sense. The girl gulped, and steeled herself to enter the throne room. The heavy looking metal doors flung open with ease, and she was mere yards away from the massive throne. Perched upon it was a woman, a mere human. The girl was confused. She had always been told that the castle was owned by a demoness, an eternal overlord that was the cause of her people's curse. That's when the woman opened her eyes. They were glowing in an unnatural way, filled with a mixture of hatred and agony, it was a chore to retain your sanity whilst looking at them. The demoness grinned evilly and stood from her throne. "I see my prey has arrived." she hissed, walking slowly toward the armored intruder in her territory. The girl tried to move, but to no avail, the demoness had somehow paralyzed her. She gulped, and prepared to die. The demoness gently ran her finger across the girl's cheek, causing her fingernails to grow and shift into grotesque talons. The demoness, in one swift move, drove her claw into the girl's neck; sending a spray of blood out like a macabre fountain. She pulled the girl's face up to her own with a smile. The demoness' lips parted, releasing one final line to end the girl's life, "Long live the Queen."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, just hoping to get started with RP! Beer
Hello, Skittles785, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

It's nice to meet you! In regards to Draenei, I feel the same way about them: their tragic past, unique architecture (and interesting culture) is why I like them as well, because it allows for a lot of enjoyable RP.

As for the mentor program, if you want to sign up after you get a feel for the server, just PM me, any other forum helper, GM, or Overseer.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Can I taste your rainbow?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak
  a nice howdy from commando31 ! commando31 2 729 09-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Shane