The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH.
...I just wanted to say this. I don't know if anyone will see it, or if anyone cares at this point. But... CoTH, you were a period of my life I do not regret. The time spent here, the things I learned about RP. The feelings I've shared, the people I met---I do not regret it. It wasn't always 100% a good experience, but was one I miss none the less. No matter where I go, CoTH is something I carry with me.

Good night CoTH. I miss you, and I love you. I'm sad that you died, and I'm sad that I couldn't have kept you forever.

-Rensin
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

CotH says: <3
I've been thinking a lot about this, lately. When I was on CotH, I never got to do what I wanted and be a part of everything. I was always too busy and too emotionally silly to get involved on any particularly spectacular level. And now, I'm finally established in my life. I'm not hectic anymore. I have time, and I finally feel like I could give the community a decent level of my attention - at least as much as I felt it deserved. But that's gone, now. Or at least it's moved elsewhere.

I met a lot of people that I never felt emotionally strong enough to befriend here, much though I wanted desperately to. I have a lot of regret from my time on CotH (or lack thereof), and I just wanted to say that I genuinely feel that you all deserve better than I offered, and thank each of you so much for the good memories.

I miss you all.
~Robin
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I've been pondering on the same thing recently. CotH has been around for me while I was in my angsty years, and it was a haven. Escaping reality as soon as I would wake up to live another life with amazing people who shared the sentiment, and it was a really important time and place in my life.

I miss you all, and you're all special to me, and always will be. CotH is definitely something I'll be telling my grandchildren about.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Wow... This was a heavy blow when I first read it. Denial was the first thing in my mind thou....

I know it's late, I know most of you will probably not read it too, but I have to bid you all a farewell.

I remember when I first logged into CotH's Realms. I had a computer that barely managed to keep up to the game at 20-ish FPS, I barely spoke any english, and I was always lagging badly being from Brazil, so far away from the server.

I had never played any MMO's prior to that either, so WoW was a whole new world for me. It's interface, it's mechanics. Everything. In TBC 2.4.3, in September 2009, I joined CotH. Looking back now, what I admire most is how much every single one of you adopted me into the server, ignoring my poor grammar and vocabulary. Ignoring the fact that I knew almost nothing of the lore, and still insisted on suggesting ideas and participating events.

What can I say? As a Brazillian to see so much hatred towards my specific group, and then to be embraced so fondly into the community.

I think I mentioned I saw the news a while back... every so often I come back and check for any good news.. I can't say that my prayers have been answered, but I keep hope.

To all of you, much much love. And a special thank you, for being the wonderful group of people you were, and still are. From a troubled teen that needed somwhere to vent and be himself at. Thank you so much, I love you all.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
...This is the first time I've been on the site in a while and it still pains me to remember what it used to be. I'll...just say that I made a lot of friends for the better here, and I mostly have no regrets.

The one regret I do have is that I never came here at an earlier time in my life. And I'm sorry. Farewell, CoTH.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
CotH made living in CA under the authorative rule of someone else's family not only bearable but enjoyable. Hella fun 4 years it was. Made some of the closest friends I'll ever have too.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSS
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
My time on the server has had its ups and downs, but I can say with certainty that I'm grateful the server gave me the chance to improve creating characters and how to keep them fresh and be there for my writing hibernation in general - I'm coming out of it now after three and a half years and I can really tell where RP of all things has improved my original work. I joined this place five years ago (come a few days) and it's been such a before and after kind of thing.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Awhaha, maaan. I was 14 when I joined this server. I'm 20 now. 21 in three months. That's more than a fourth of my life so far right there. The fact that I found my way back here so long after shutdown just to post this nostalgic crap should say enough.

I can credit only CotH for improvements to my writing and humor, for which there is no price. Thank you, you beautiful bastards.
<3 CoTH
[Image: temp40030203801.gif]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I had a lot of fun on coth, but more importantly I met a lot of great people. I made some really good friends that I don't talk to or interact with as much now at all, and that's honestly the thing I hate the most about coth going down.

I miss you guys. I hope you're all doing well.
That which lives may never die!

I'll always have you up and front on my favorites bar, CotH, and by some extension I'll have you all up and close likewise. Hope life is going well.
[Image: tumblr_m0hryrATkN1r7bma7o1_400.gif]
I have memories of this server that I hold very dear. It helped me through some confusing times. It saddens me to see that this server has been dead for a while.
Meow
We just keep trying to bring it back. We just want our old CotH back.

Come back to us, CotH. Let us have more birthdays.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good News Everyone! Terant 29 13,581 07-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  A picture from the good old times! Bitlordman 14 6,350 02-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  Good places to earn a gold coin? Gaztron1 8 4,488 10-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Werewolf
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  Are they really -that- good? requiem225 12 5,210 07-14-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Krent