The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

You come get da voodoo! - A dummy guide to Trolls!
Thanks for the guide, timeline really helped me a lot as with the names.
Lanaj: Darkspear Troll born during the Third War who settles in Durotar. Is a very skilled hunter, and loves to hunt beasts and often uses his skills to help the Horde fight battles.

"I'm not smart, it's just that I'm not stupid". - Lanaj.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games
Quote:Characters older than 18 will remember the Murlocs becoming hostile, characters older than 25 could have been fighting back.

This I disagree with. Personally, I can remember crystal clear back to the age of three. I remember everything. I know fo most people that's not the case, but I know for a fact that they can remember back to their tenth birthday, meaning you could have been seven or eight, and remember the murloc attacks.

And secondly, with adulthood at 17 many if not most of these 17 year olds were fighting in the battles. It's also arguable that anyone 15 or over may have been allowed to fight, since they have been training their whole lives as well, with the true adults only being one or two years older.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
beltharean Wrote:
Quote:Characters older than 18 will remember the Murlocs becoming hostile, characters older than 25 could have been fighting back.

This I disagree with. Personally, I can remember crystal clear back to the age of three. I remember everything. I know fo most people that's not the case, but I know for a fact that they can remember back to their tenth birthday, meaning you could have been seven or eight, and remember the murloc attacks.

And secondly, with adulthood at 17 many if not most of these 17 year olds were fighting in the battles. It's also arguable that anyone 15 or over may have been allowed to fight, since they have been training their whole lives as well, with the true adults only being one or two years older.

True. I can remember quite a few things as a kid, and Livivon's 33, so I believe he was around when the Murlocs started their invasion and fought in the war. Yeah, he would've been in Third War. Neat stuff.
Lanaj: Darkspear Troll born during the Third War who settles in Durotar. Is a very skilled hunter, and loves to hunt beasts and often uses his skills to help the Horde fight battles.

"I'm not smart, it's just that I'm not stupid". - Lanaj.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  c0rzilla's Short and Basic Guide to Worgen c0rzilla 14 4,331 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Notaris
  A Guide to Racial Prejudice in WoW Thoradin 43 12,892 03-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  The Golden Boys: A Guide to Goblin Geoni 16 9,288 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  [Guide] Gilneas and You! Observations on the peninsula nation Xigo 16 7,739 06-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Alpharius
  Rensin's Guide to Inter-racial interactions Harmonic 112 25,010 02-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Caravan