The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Youngest/Oldest Draenei
A question that's been running through my mind: who is the youngest profiled Draenei on the server, and who is the oldest? Does anyone know? I'm just curious, since I've heard it mentioned a few times, and seeing as they have no known age limit, I'm interested how far people have gone.. or vice versa.
Ce is pretty old, being over 36,000. But he's not the oldest on the server. If I can remember correctly, the oldest profiled Draenei is around 42,000.

I've also seen an 18 year old Draenei (Miya). There might have been others around this age, but I don't remember the names of the characters specifically.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Huh. How do you pronounce Ce, anyways? I've never seen a Draenei with such a name. Is it because of his age?
I pronounce Ce as 'see'.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I always pronounced it as "Say".
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Contender: Oberoth!

As for youngest, I reckon that since 18 is the "floor", so to say, and there are quite a few down there . . . there's no real point in determining the "youngest." :P
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I pronounce "Ce" like "Tzeh"
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
It's pronounced 'say'. And he has a profile if you want to know why he has that odd name.

(12-06-2013, 02:00 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Contender: Oberoth!

That's the one! Although I underestimated with 42,000; I couldn't remember.
[Image: anim_500.gif]