The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your Character as a World of Warcraft Boss - Take #2
Colonel Ulrach Wayland

Only Horde can fight him!

*When clicked on*
It is a good day to serve His Majesty, friend.
What can the Stormwind Army do for you?
Ask not what the Alliance can do for you, but ask what you can do for the Alliance.

*When clicked on too much*
I would give my Life for the King, but not my ears to some... moron.
If I told you I had the command of three hundred soldiers at my beck and call, would you continue this nonsense?
One more time and I can try you for treason!

*Aggro*
In the name of His Majesty, I will purge your presence from this place, Horde dogs!
For the King! I will not falter!

*Killing a Player*
That's one more raving beast I have kept at bay!
You're kind should have been exterminated in those camps!
Another monster slain by His Majesty's best!

*Phase 2 Begins*

You devils are far more persistent than I had thought! Men, to arms!
*A group of elite stormwind soldiers join the fight!*

*Enrage timer goes off*

I have had enough of this foolishness! I will eradicate your twisted Horde if it is the last thing I do! By the eyes of His Majesty, I will burn Orgrimmar! I will burn the whole of Kalimdor and Outland as long as it scourges your kind from existence! First I will start by eliminating you from the field of battle! Fear not, dogs, you will not suffer long! FOR STORMWIND!

*Death*
My death... serves... only... to buy time.... for the...

*Abilities*
Rallying Call - Boosts his health and the health of any spawned soldiers temporarily.
Demoralizing Shout - Reduces all stats by 15% for thirty seconds.
Bannerman - Ulrach lifts his banner high before slamming it into the ground, knocking players back up to 20 yards. This also applies a stack of sunder armor and Demoralizing Shout.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

(08-11-2013, 10:11 AM)Thoradin Wrote:
Colonel Ulrach Wayland

Only Horde can fight him!

*When clicked on*
It is a good day to serve His Majesty, friend.
What can the Stormwind Army do for you?
Ask not what the Alliance can do for you, but ask what you can do for the Alliance.

*When clicked on too much*
I would give my Life for the King, but not my ears to some... moron.
If I told you I had the command of three hundred soldiers at my beck and call, would you continue this nonsense?
One more time and I can try you for treason!

*Aggro*
In the name of His Majesty, I will purge your presence from this place, Horde dogs!
For the King! I will not falter!

*Killing a Player*
That's one more raving beast I have kept at bay!
You're kind should have been exterminated in those camps!
Another monster slain by His Majesty's best!

*Phase 2 Begins*

You devils are far more persistent than I had thought! Men, to arms!
*A group of elite stormwind soldiers join the fight!*

*Enrage timer goes off*

I have had enough of this foolishness! I will eradicate your twisted Horde if it is the last thing I do! By the eyes of His Majesty, I will burn Orgrimmar! I will burn the whole of Kalimdor and Outland as long as it scourges your kind from existence! First I will start by eliminating you from the field of battle! Fear not, dogs, you will not suffer long! FOR STORMWIND!

*Death*
My death... serves... only... to buy time.... for the...

*Abilities*
Rallying Call - Boosts his health and the health of any spawned soldiers temporarily.
Demoralizing Shout - Reduces all stats by 15% for thirty seconds.
Bannerman - Ulrach lifts his banner high before slamming it into the ground, knocking players back up to 20 yards. This also applies a stack of sunder armor and Demoralizing Shout.
Sounds like a defense of Stormwind.. I like it!

Spoiler:
The boss after Colonel Ulrach would be Sir Tudor and his Royal Fleet of Stormwind. It would have vehicle animations, three tiers of ships to command to try and take down the Royal Fleet (Like Ulduar and Flame Levithan) and then afterwards fighting the boss himself.

*Phase One*

A war-trumpet would sound in the distance and a Herald would cry:
Thank the Light, the Fleet is here to bombard the invaders!

"You Horde-Dogs will be burned and your charred corpses hurled into the sea! You are formidable and mighty.. but can your brute strength out-match my ships?!"

The Raid composition for both 10 and 25 would be there, however there is an optional 40 man difficulty.
((I don't have time to do it all, so come seek me out if you're -that- interested in the others!

TEN MAN
The raid composition for ten man is
two [color]Tanks[/color]
three or two healers
seven or six damage-do'ers, or DPS. (This depends on healer strength)

There are three tiers of ships to board, there is a big beefy Frigate, which takes two players to man. It has a driver seat and a gunner seat. It's abilities would be similar to the Siege Tank in Ulduar.

The second is a Galleon, takes two to three players to man this. It has a walkable deck on it and two guns on port and starboard side. One driver, and two gunners. (Or one if your DPS-guy can run between them fast enough)

The third is a small dingy with a goblin-rigged motor on the back of it. This small little speed boat is filled to the brim with health kits and tool kits to repair ships on the go. It also has a floatie hooked onto a grappling hook if someone is thrown overboard.

It starts off with the Frigates engaging and kiting Sir Tudor's ship, the HMS Logan in waters away from the rest of the raid. One dingy needs to go and heal the ships while they are being hammered by Sir Tudor. The rest of the DPS and Galleons have to face off against the Royal Fleet, forty ships. It consists of the same three tiers of ships but with elite difficulty and increased health.

The priority for the ships are Dingy>Frigate>Galleon, with the Dingy being able to heal the ships with an interuptable heal that the player's Galleons can intervene. The Galleon will have a 'board' ability where the three-man-crew throw grappling hooks and place planks at the correct positions so they can run across to the over ship and contest for control. On board every ship will be a Captain, Two Sergeants, and six privates. These men are armed and morale affects their damage. The add priority is Sergeants>Privates>Captain.

Dingy Crew
The Dingy Crew is the repair crew that repairs the Royal Fleet during battle. Their dingy is larger than the jerry-rigged goblin dingy and has a larger crew.

Sergeant
-Demoralizing Shout
Reduces damage done by 5%, stacks up to three times.
-Mortal Strike
Reduces healing done by 15%, stacks twice.
**THIS WILL ALWAYS HIT THE HEALER**
Killing this man will place a debuff on all other adds that is called "Morale Status", with the description: "This man's morale is __/100
Killing a Sergeant takes away twenty morale.

Private
-Interupts Healing
-Charges Randomly
-No Threat table
Killing one will reduce morale by five.

Captain
-Places a target on a random person, lasts five seconds and temporarily the entire crew will attempt to kill them
-Steers the ship
-Doesn't melee attack, he is in a spot only ranged can get to.

After killing the crew, the players on board have the option of staying or going back to their ship.

NOTE If they stay on board and take control, the other ship will sink and the players have reduced health.

Galleon Crew
Players controlling Galleons have a chance to board and take out other Galleons, but with a bigger difficulty as numbers thin the raid group apart. It is highly advised that if a Galleon boards another, an allied player-galleon comes and helps due to the NPC crew.

The NPC crew of the Galleon is quite large, with a lot more guns.
Captain, First Mate, Sergeant, Vanguard, Private, Cadet.
The priority is Vanguard>First Mate>Sergeant>Private>Cadet>Captain

Vanguard
This is a man that has been hand-picked by the Stormwind Army to help protect against boarding manuevers. He is heavily armed, and packs more than just a little punch. He hits like a truck and takes priority.

-Charges
-Interupts
-No threat table
-Targets Healers
-Low health
Killing him reduces morale of the crew by 50

First Mate
-Threat table resets every 20 seconds
-Can only be killed by range
-Stuns
Killing him reduces morale of the crew by 15

Sergeant
(There is only one on the Galleon)
Refer to the dingy crew.

Private
Refer to the dingy crew.

Cadet
-Can only be killed by ranged.
-Weak melee
-Goes after the guy with the heaviest profession of armor.
(Plate>Mail>Leather>Cloth)

There are no Frigates on ten-man.

After the players board and take out all forty ships (this fight is much quicker than it seems.) the tanks should have the HMS Logan's ship health down about a -half- of a quarter, (15% or so) and all players should now go and help take down the ship.

The HMS Logan is a Command-Galleon, larger than many Frigates as it holds 120 guns, sixty on either side.

The 120 guns aim randomly in the water and the way you dodge the cannonballs is by not standing in the target. It's sort've like the plague-dance in Naxxaramas. The cannons are easy.

The HMS Logan also has a flamethrower in the front, near the stern. It is like the Roman family of Scipio's fleet-flamethrowers. It is pumped manually and inflicts major damage to wood. However, the tanks in the Frigates are iron-clad but can only take so much.

Flamethrower
-Reduces healing by 15% (Stacks indefinately) lasts thirty seconds.
-Inflicts damage periodically.

Tanks need to switch aggro after three stacks.

After getting the ship down to half-life, Galleons have the option to board it and the Dingy is presented with a new button: it is called "The Bomb".

When Galleons board the HMS Logan, -ALL- players controlling Galleons MUST get on the ship. There are many adds that require DPS and healers, but not a tank to handle.
The priority is Sir Tudor>Vanguard Legion>First Mate>Sergeant>Private>Cadet

Sir Tudor
Paladin of the Silver Hand, Captain of the HMS Logan, and Admiral of the Royal Defense Fleet of Stormwind.

ABILITIES
Turn Evil
Fist of Justice
Exorcism

Turn Evil: Does 5% base damage and debuffs the character with 'Impending Justice'
Impending Justice is a debuff that lasts five seconds, after the fifth second the player will scream and run away in terror as they are feared by the buff. Cannot stand within a 10 yard radius of another player or they will be feared as well.

Fist of Justice: Does 20% base damage and stuns for three seconds. Only casted once every two minutes. (Requires major healing juice here.)

Exorcism: is an ability that Sir Tudor will constantly use. It does nothing more but simply do damage and occasionally crits.

Vanguard Legion
A Legion of the best of the best Vanguards, hand-picked by Colonel Ulrach to help the boardment of the Admiral's ship and his personal defense. They reign supreme and act as a role model to both the Army and the Navy.

ABILITIES
Testuoberg Formation
Form Ranks
Shield Wall
Mortal Cleave
Annihilate

Testuoberg Formation: The Vanguard forms a square and raises their shields in all directions. They cover their heads, bodies, and feet. Impenetrable for thirty seconds. (This gives time for the DPS to work on others.)

Form Ranks: Not all of the Vanguard is restricted to melee.
The Vanguard forms two lines, melee in front and ranged in back. Ranged fire onto random players while the front line raise their shields to protect their brothers.

Shield Wall: Stacks twice, reduces damage by 5% (lasts thirty seconds)

Mortal Cleave: The commanding officer will take his axe and cleave the nearest group of players for 30% base health.

Annihilate: The commanding officer will scream "Open Formation!" and the lines will split to attack all they feel like. This is a formation that lasts a minute and all of the vanguard become individually targetable and killable. Vanguards have roughly 10k and are squishy when out of line.

KILLING THEM REDUCES MORALE BY 60

First Mate
He is a man who has lived and shed countless lives and blood to protect the waters of Azeroth and Stormwind. He is a tough man and hard to kill.

Refer to the Dingy Captain for abilities.

KILLING HIM REDUCES MORALE BY 20

Sergeant
Refer to dingy Sergeant
Does not reduce morale if killed (ONLY ON HMS LOGAN.)

Privates and Cadets are the same.

*PHASE TWO*

The HMS Logan crashes in a burning heap into the Stormwind Harbor, and Sir Tudor rushes off of his boat and places his helm on his head. Loot is distributed to players and this is an intermission between the two fights. Rebuffing, healing, and regaining mana.

Sir Tudor will equip his helm and draw his sword.

"You heathens! Look at what you've done to her! I'll throw your damned corpses into the Fires of Blackrock myself after we're done here!"

When tanks engage, Sir Tudor will shout:
"Light have mercy on your soul!"

ABILITIES
Wounding Strike
Feint
Stagger
Guard
Impale

Wounding Strike: Rends the target and covers them in blood, they take periodic damage and are slowed 25% speed reduction. Stacks up to four times, and can render the person immobile if they do not get rid of the debuff.

Feint: Sir Tudor will feint, causing his critical strike chance to go up due to his unpredictableness with his strikes.

Stagger: Sir Tudor is hit for 400 to 500k, the tank is only able to get this.

Guard: Sir Tudor guards against impending attacks, reducing damage taken by 5% stacks up to 100 times. He is granted a stack every three minutes, and if DPS is too slow he gets 100 stacks and enrages.

Impale: Sir Tudor will impale the tank tanking him currently, hitting them for 60% base health and putting a big ticking debuff on them. This is usually when tanks swap.

Misc
A Royal Guard comes to help at every other % number,
97%, 72%, 45%, 33%, and 10%
Royal Guards are tougher but similar to Vanguard Legion

OVERALL FIGHT
The main tank will engage him and tank him away from the rest of the raid while also facing them away. Sir Tudor's strikes are visible and if the tank is quick enough they can dodge them by moving their character and they are given a debuff named 'Might of the Horde', it stacks up to five times. At five stacks they are granted 'Cleave of the Horde' which hits Sir Tudor for 400-500k and puts the 'Stagger' effect on him, which stuns him for eight seconds. (THIS IS SIMILAR TO THE WILL OF THE EMPEROR FIGHT IN MOGU'SHAN VAULTS, GO LOOK UP A TANK PoV FOR REFERENCE.)

The DPS will attack Sir Tudor as the other tank stands off to the side of the room and awaits the Royal Guard Platoon. The Royal Guard Platoon has twenty-five adds, all individually attackable but they retain formation and have bigger health.

After every given % numbers, Sir Tudor will do 'Impale' and the tanks need to switch positions so they keep alive and do not wipe. (90% 60% 50% 35% 25% & 10%)

The tanks can f--k up and if they get hit by a critical strike from Sir Tudor, the boss gets a buff called 'Homeland Priority', and it will stack up two three times. After the third time he gains Feint which will hit the tank harder and harder as they go.

DPS Priority:
Royal Guard>Ashlock>Beauregarde>Sir Tudor

At 75%, the Royal Guard Captain will appear with a fresh Royal Guard Platoon. The Captain's name is Ashlock, and he does Mortal Strike and calls for Annihilate quite often. He needs to be burned as fast as possible.

At 55% Sir Tudor calls for his mount, Beauregarde, and gains increased attack damage as he holds his sword with both hands and his mount has a bigger health pool than him at his point. When the DPS aren't attacking the Royal Guards, they are attacking Beauregarde.

SUMMARY
Don't mess up at your post, because while the chaos is happening Sir Tudor also gets Guard. Once he is mounted he no longer gets Guard, however the DPS need to hit slowly so they don't overstress their tanks and swapping location for adds and Impale stacks.

Death
On Sir Tudor's death, he falls from his horse lifeless as Beauregarde is spooked and gallops off. A bass drone sounds in the distance, a warning call for the inner defenses. The Herald now screams: "The Harbor is taken!"

Well, I didn't read the first post and I happily typed away at a boss fight.. uh, sorry for screwing up on the template.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
This seems like fun. I'll join in too.

Spoiler:
Drayke Simmons

When clicked on (By anyone but a Warlock):

"Hey there!"
"How're you doing?"
"Nice day, isn't it?"
"Name's Drayke. What's yours?"
"Er..."
"You want a song or something?"
"I don't play for free."
"Is this about the hat?"
"Stop."
"What are you, five?"
"No, five year olds are better behaved."
"You smell."

When clicked on (By a Warlock):

"Erm... Hi."
"Need something?"
"Stop poking me, please."
"Did I piss you off or something?"
"... Please don't turn me inside out."

Aggro'd:

Drayke draws his sword and snarls.
"You'll regret this!"
"What'd I do to you?"
"Don't make me kill you."
"Bring it!"

Killing A Player:

"One down."
"Take that, ya bastard!"
"You made me!"
"-You- attacked -me-!"

Phase Two:

"Shit's getting serious now."
"I don't like my odds..."
"How did I piss -this- many people off?"
"Oh, Light!"

Enrage:

"I'm gunna piss on your corpse!"
"They're going to have to glue you back together... In hell!"
"Not even your mum's going to recognise you when I'm done!"
"You're dying. Slow."

Wiping A Group:

"I'm actually getting worse."
"What the hell was their problem?"
"You tore my tabard..."
"Now I have to clean this up..."

Death:

"Burn in hell... The lot of you..."
"Morena..."
"Why..?"
"C'mon... I can take more... Than tha-..."

Abilities:
Yes, I Actually Use This Thing: Drayke shoots up to ten people with arrows, dealing three times normal damage.
Bardic Arts: Drayke plays a tune on his lute, which boosts his friends' morale and increases both theirs and his health and damage by five percent.
Help Me Out, Guys!: Drayke calls in two of his friends to assist him until killed.

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
A sub-boss before the Colonel Ulrach encounter! Mirran West!

Spoiler:

When clicked on:

"Need something?"
"What was that? Sorry... My hearing's not what it used to be."

When clicked on too much:

"So you're trying to make fun of me for losing a finger?"
"I am Captain of the Alliance, Commander of Black's Drakes. Watch your touchy little finger."
"Go and ask Colonel Wayland if I'm permitted to smack you for annoying me."
"You know, this hand's made of metal. Shame if you were slapped by it."

Aggro:

"For Drako Black! For Stormwind! For the Alliance!"
"In the name of King Varian Wrynn, I will fight you!"
"Come on now, take it!"

When killing a player:

"Tell Drako Black that Mirran West sends his regards!"
"To hell with you and all your comrades!"
"Another one down, just a few more!"

Phase 2:

"Drakes! Let's teach these children a lesson in -real- fighting!"

*Mirran West is joined by five of Black's Drakes*

Enrage:

"I'm going to stuff this sword down your -GULLET-!"
"Who keeps shooting that mortar?!"
"Die! Die! Die! Just die!"

Upon wiping a group:

"Drako Black will keep you lot company!"
"Shouldn't have picked a fight with the Alliance!"

Death:

"Black... You... Finally... Have me..."
"Tell Godford... I'm sorry..."
"I've failed you... Colonel..."
"Light, give me... Mercy..."

Last of the Original Fifty - Boosts his health back to 100% upon entering phase 2, as well as giving him a 30 second buff to damage.

Black's Calling - Damage increase when dropping to 10% HP and below. Permanent until death.

In the Name of the King - Mirran backhands a raid member with his metal hand, stunning them for 10 seconds and causing a leveled amount of damage.

Brighella Clifraid, otherwise known as Biggs the Bard!

Spoiler:

When clicked on:

"Let us all save ourselves the trouble, for it will make the enemies a double!"
"And who might you be friend, who has seen this through to the end?"
"Cheer and music to all corners of the world, for my feet are definitely not curled!"

Aggro:

"Drum and song, enemy and dong!"
"Let them come I say, for my music will win on this day!"

When killing a player:

"Whoops! I didn't mean to do that, but at least your last sight was my hat!"
"One might never have thought a weapon to be a lute, but at least it isn't a flute!"

Phase 2:

"Alright boys and girls, this time there won't be any curls! My voice is louder still, and your victory shall be nil!"

Enrage:

"My song grows louder and louder! And my voice will make your ears powder!"
"A song a day is all I ask, for no song a day I will not bask!"

Upon wiping a group:

"And so your tale will spread across the world! Those who fought Biggs the Bard and hurled!"

Death:

"Madame Silverstream, how sad I am... That I did not see you one last time I do condemn."
"No more songs for me, now go on and flee."

Ser Leonard Bennard Bennin II of Alterac

Spoiler:

When clicked on:

"Ja?"
"Hello?"
"Vut is it?"

Aggro:

"Come zen, see ze strengs of Alterac!"
"I am Ser Leonard Bennard Bennin ze Secunt of Alterac, Serjeant of ze Surfsight Chevaliers! On my honor, ve shall duel unt you shall fall!"

When killing a player:

"Vun less to vurry about!"
"Ze vheels of fate are nasty to turn!"
"Ze Light rest your soul, fallen vun!"

Phase 2:

"My vepon is broken! No matter, I am still armed!"

*Draws shortsword and enters defensive stance*

"Come zen, I can still fight!"

Enrage:

"IN ZE NAME OF MY MUHZER, MY FAHZER, MY CAMRADES, MY HONOR, MY LORD, UNT ZE KINGDOM OF ALTERAC, YOU SHALL DIE TODAY!"

Upon wiping a group:

"Finally... I sought zat vus going to last forever."
"Light rest your souls, vretches. Find peace in ze afterlife."

Death:

"To sink, I vould fall at ze hands of...."
"Tell Dukenson I am sorry."

And finally, Commander Dalikan Godford

Spoiler:

When clicked on:

"Is there battle near?"
"Lordaeron will be retaken, friend. Know that there is truth in that."
"What brings you here, friend?"
"Where are His Majesty's men?"

Aggro:

"So be it. In the name of my forefathers, in the name of the King, and in the name of the Alliance, you will fall this day."

When killing a player:

"May you find peace in whatever afterlife you enter!"
"It is only duty, friend! I am sorry!"
"Farewell, combatant! You fought well!"

Phase 2:

*Turns into worgen form*

"Alright, friends, the joking is over! Time for you to embrace the fury of Lordaeron's wrath!"

Enrage:

"Light, grant me strength in my time of need! These forsaken wretches deserve only death!"
"The last sight from this man of Lordaeron you will ever see is the blade of Alah'melorn! Now die!"

Upon wiping a group:

"With you dead, perhaps we may advance forward. A tragic requirement."
"Lordaeron will be reclaimed. Tell all of the dead that they should return to their graves if that coward Banshee Queen should raise them."

Death:

"Father... It is... Ti-..."
"Sister... Light bless... You..."
"I... Finally have... Peace."

I'll bite.. for Blades Mc'Dorwel
When clicked on:
"Greetings"
"What'ya want?"
"Yer not after me lute are'ya?"

Blades twitches a bit but sighs as he facepalms.

Aggro:
Blades stops playing his lute and draws his daggers, he licks his lips. "To the sea whi'cha!"

When killing a player:
"For the Bloodpaw!"
"Oops, sorry couldn' 'elp et."
"Wha? You mean you didn' see that comin'? saaad"

Phase 2:
Blades stumbles back ripping his shirt off. "This'll be fun..." With that he throws his two white dagger before charging.

Enrage:
"OH! NOW'YA DONE IT!"
The man vanishes into the shadows slicing everyone down.

Upon wiping a group:
"Shame..thought'ya were Bloodsails...ahh well.."
"Jonoth better pay me."
"Thats what'ya get for breakin' the lute."

Death:
Blades stumbles back and grabs his lute, as blood falls from his mouth he smiles. "Huh...so there is where yer goin'...Anna..."

or.

Blades falls to the ground crushing the lute. "Jonoth..betta buy me a new on..ya scally wag.."

OR!

Blades walls into the water chuckling as blood pools around him. "To the depths...I go.."
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Penandion Weepwillow

Drops:
[Chandelande's Moonglaive]
[Sword of G'rgiev the Slayer]
[Black Blindfold of the Hunter]
[Demon Hunter's Toenail]
[Being Prepared by Illidan Stormrage]

When clicked on:

"Something I can help you with? Or are you done staring?"
"Yes?"

Aggro:

"Elune, guide my blades!"
"It's a demon in disguise!"

When killing a player:

"Chandelande."

Phase 2:

"I've taken you far too lightly. Prepare for my full wrath!"

Enrage:

*turns into Demon* "This isn't even my final form!"

Upon wiping a group:

"Even blind eyes can see that you should come back when you've had better training."

Death:

"My love...I'm coming to join you..."
"The hunter...has become...the hunted..."
"At last...my journey is complete..."
Alicia Cevin

When clicked on:

"Hey there."
"You want something?"
"Yes, I'm aware my head is on fire."
"Could you stop staring at it, please?"

When aggro'd:
Alicia sets her arms on fire and charges at you, snarling.
"I'm gonna turn you to ash!"

When killing a player:
"All burnt out?"
"Never underestimate me."

Phase 2:
Alicia coats her entire body in fire.
"When I'm done, you'll be able to feed a family of five."

Enrage:
"Now you've -really- pissed me off"
OR
"GRRRAAARRRR"

Wiping a group:
While picking her teeth,
"I'll have fun looting your corpses."
"Even Jonny could have done better than you lot."

Upon death:
"Son of a b***h...."
"I burnt bright, and burnt out fast."
"So, that's what she looks like...."
"I'm sorry Alexei...."
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  World of War-School Valicor 45 12,447 11-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Your character as a WoW boss Krilari 175 22,385 11-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  World News Archive Zhaei 0 1,064 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Zhaei