The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zammyinchys Intro (fixed AGAIN)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've played on retail wow for about a year then i moved on to Molten wow a private server for nearly 3 years and i learned to RP there. I played in many role play servers, and I am pretty awesome :p.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: The United Kingdom, English (obviously :p)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I played Since wow Since World of Warcraft: Wrath Of The Lich King. My friends and I play Warcraft III all the time, and we always do Role play matches its really fun! It has been 4 years and i am still counting! :D

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I play molten wow which is not a Role play server although I do Role Play a lot there with my guild. My friend told me about this Private server and how awesome it is! :D so I thought ill give it a try out! I'm really excited!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well honestly I enjoy all types of role play but obviously I don't want to fight a lot because when it comes to fighting I'm the best. :p

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmm tricky...
well Paladin and Death knights (sometimes rogues or warriors).
Because i love the lore they have involved in them, also they are awesome. For race i would say Human, Blood elf, Night elf
I choose Humans Because of the variety of choice to role play at. Blood Elves because of the lore behind them (sunwell, scourge etc....). Night elves because of the Lore and the variety of places to role play at that would suit a Night elf.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I am expecting a server which can deal with drama unlike molten wow and I am expecting lots of role playing and fun! :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, because all players are respected and treated equally and without respect there will be chaos all over the server.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here: n/a

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My son would always ask me to take him to the Sunwell, he always wanted to see the shining light and its beauty.... Everyday he would brag on and on... So one day I decided to show him the Sunwell but it was not how he expected it to be... Undead beasts came in and killed every Elf in sight We obviously fought back but the elves were losing and I was defending my son with my letter opener sword I tried to fend them off... But more always came, so I fought them and I was succeeding I had a smile upon my face... But when I turned around I didn't see my son smiling... No... He was on the floor being slowly devoured by the undead, his blood was everywhere... My only family... Was gone...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope, I just hope I get accepted :D
Hello, Zammyinchy, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

You seem to show a good diversity in your race and class preferences, and you'll find that it will help in finding RP on the server going forward, so it's a great thing!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scisorzluvz Introduction (Fixed) Scisorzluvz 1 509 11-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Caper's introduction (Fixed) Caper234 1 576 04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Xnight77's fixed intro xnights77 1 642 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Delta
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak
  FIXED: Hello kaelthorn 1 752 11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Moose