The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zammyinchys Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've played on retail wow for about a year then i moved on to Molten wow a private server for nearly 3 years and i learnt to rp there. I played in many rp servers, and im pretty awesome :P.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: The United Kingdom, English (obviously :P)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i played Since wow Since wotlk. And my friends and i play Warcraft III all the time, and we always do Roleplay matches its amazingly fun! 4 years and counting! :D

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I play molten wow which is not a Rp server although i do rp there with my guild. My friend told me about this Private server and how awesome it is! :D so i thought ill give it a try out! im really excited!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well honestly i enjoy all types of roleplay but obviously i dont want to fight a lot because when it comes to fighting im the best. :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmmm tricky...
well Paladin and Death knights (sometimes rogues or warriors).
Because i love the lore they have involved in them, also they are awesome :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well im expecting a server which can deal with Drama... unlike molten wow.... and im expecting lots of rp and fun! :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Because all players are respected and treated equally and without respect chaos will happen.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here: Im alright thanks.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My son would always ask me to take him to the Sunwell he always wanted to see the shining light and the beauty of it.... Everyday he would brag on and on... So one day i decided to show him the Sunwell but it was not how he expected it to be... Undead beasts came in and killed every Elf in sight We obviously fought back but the elf's were losing and i was defending my son with my Letter opener Sword i tried to fend them of... But more always came, so i fought them and i was succeeding i had a smile upon my face... But when i turned around i didn't see my son smiling... No... He was on the floor being slowly devoured by the undead his blood was everywhere... My only family... Was gone...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope, i just hope i get accepted :D
Put it all here, mate.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/newthread.php?fid=19
it wont let me repost it there.
That means that you've already posted. Now you have to wait for a GM/Forum Helper to approve it. Then you can create your account.
Got it.