The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zane's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)I like playing with people online more than single player stuff, my favorite part is getting the items in the games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)I'm from Decatur,Illinois,U.S.A., and i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:I started playing when my previous mmo went down, Auto Assault.

What made you seek our server over others?:I'm looking for a new expierience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)I like anything but big group stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:My favorite race would be draenei cuz of the healing and human cuz of the sword specialization. i like warrior and death knight cuz they own.

What are your expectations of this server?:Just give me a good expierience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:One time a lvl 80 druid and I (lvl 80 dk) did the classic lvl 60 onyxia's lair by ourselves.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)Will you help me push my car? :mrgreen: