The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ze Panda Of DOOM!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player... I'm somewhat of a 'Grunt'. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it, but never pass me the lead. I hate leading; to me, it's not my forte. I can strategize, though, and take primary roles in whatever is needed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the Good 'ol U.S. of A., but do speak a tiny bit of Spanish. Primary's English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, about three weeks after Everquest Two came out, there were connection issues, and soon couldn't get on at all. Pissed off, I quit, but then later heard my uncle was playing WoW, an MMO version of one of my favorite RTS's. Of course I had to try it out, and have been playing since they released ZG (I think).

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, the RP factor. I am, well, a bit of a nerd, and RPing is a hobby in gaming. Everyone else is like *Kill Kill KILL*! With the RP added, you get a bit of character thrown in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy interaction. Every major Rper (I guess I could be one of them) has gone into, at least, some extent to make their character detailed, either through background, personality, or a combination of things. I like to see what other creative minds can come up with, and how they play it all out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Orc: Strong, Prideful, and in the heat of battle, notoriously brutal. As for a favorite class, well, there is none, but I've never really fancied an Orc warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a great time burner and great community. That's it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
God-Modding. I find it kind of hard to god-mod when not a GM, so I'm curious how someone could without hacking.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well, to save the long, drawn-out version for later:

Doga awoke from his meditation to the smell of ash and the sense of extreme heat. He left his hut to see the entire village on fire, and everyone screaming, fleeing. One of the Wolfguard laid nearly dead beside a wall. "He... went... mad, Sagefang. The Gorefang has... gone insane..." The Wolfguard coughed up blood, then stopped breathing. Doga clenched his fist, then ran to the center of the village, back to where he was called just a year earlier reguarding Kigami. As he neared, all ten that guarded the Grandparents laid dead and mutilated. He entered to the sight of one dead Grandfather, and Kigami holding the Grandmother, his giant sword in the other hand. Noticing Doga, he dropped the Grandmother and grinned wickedly. "It's good to see you, brother. Enjoying yourself?" Doga was now shooting a death glare at Kigami. "What have you done?" His voice was that chilling calm again. "I am simply doing what is my natural right as an Orc: Weeding out the weak. For far too long, you and I have been held back by these fools. They even tried to turn you against me with they're snake tongues! Now, we have work to do." Kigami's grin vanished when Doga's right fist became engulfed with lightning. "So you will not stop?" Kigami lifted his sword. "No." Doga nodded. "Fine..." then shot the lightning at Kigami, which was parried by Kigami's sword. Kigami then ran at Doga, whom did the same, sledge reared back to strike. The two collided.

Doga sat against the wall of the now half-destroyed building. He was covered in blood and gashes. Kigami laid dead in the middle, his face fried. Doga's breathing became heavy as he attempted to use his restoration abilities, but it didn't help at all. This place was to be both his brother's, and his grave. At least those that made it out would be safe now. That was what he believed until he felt light headed, then blanked out.

He awoke again to a Durotar sky. "That be doin' it." He heard a very gruff voice following the strange accented one: "Yes, you may return to the Isle, Witch Doctor." Doga looked to his left, a strange, blue skinned creature decorated in strange clothing nod, then walk away. An even stranger sight was the giant, bi-pedal brown bull that communicated with the other. "You are finally awake." Doga tried to stand up, but his ribs told him otherwise. "You'd better not move so soon. The wounds are still mending." Doga nodded, it was apparent that they were not enemies, why else would they help him? A could of peons came to remove Doga's armor; his attire was in need of repair from the fight. When they removed the gloves, Doga was in awe. His skin, that was a brownish tan before... it was green!

According to his tauren savior, they found Doga laying on the shores east of Razor Hill. Humans were attempting to tie him up when a Horde assult party killed the humans and brought Doga to a Witch Doctor. The troll seemed to be confused, as the scars covering his body appeared resent, yet the dating of the armor Doga wore told a different story. Doga was old, very old. When Doga asked about the Mag'Har, no one knew what he ment.

Within a week's time, Doga was able to stand, and the Outlands Portal opened. For some reason, Doga felt compeled to, once strong enough, enter into Outlands and search for answers to his many questions: What happened? Why did he wash up in Durotar? What happened to the Grimwolf? He needed to know before he could feel completely at ease...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you have any Gm spots open? ^_^ (I have great experience) Also, I know my answers aren't long, but I hate babbling on and on. As someone who usually skips five paragraphs when they all say the same thing, I try to write how I would want to read it: Detailed, but not to the 'Scarlet Letter' extent.
Welcome to CotH! Not only do we burn time, we mix it with acid just to see the results!

As for the GM positions, to become one you'd have to be on the server for quite a bit and secure yourself a nice spot in our community. Above all that, however, is the ability to show a dedication towards the server, no matter what's happening.

Other than that, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me, the other Grunts, or the GMs a private message. We're here to help!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
As Pie said, it will take time and a sort of unconditional love for and steadfast dedication to this server that one does not just ask of people, people just find it in themselves to have it. Anyways, I'm fairly sure you'll do just fine...

Welcome to CotH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vega's Introduction of Doom! Vega 0 490 06-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Vega